Quick Facts

Total Fees
1.47 Lakhs
Seats
20

Fees Details

General:
1.47 Lakhs
Disclaimer: Data for total fees has been calculated based on all years/semesters as provided by the college. The actual fees may vary.

Course Details

  • Mode: Full time
  • Duration: 2 Years

Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Energy Management is a two-year full-time postgraduate course offered by Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies, Kochi.

Want to know more about this course? Download Brochure

Admission Process

Admission to the MBA programme is based on the score of KMAT and CAT

The admission will be based on the performance of the candidate in the qualifying degree (30%), CAT/CMAT/KMAT entrance examination (50%), Group Discussion and interview (weightage of 10% and 10% each totaling to 20%). Candidates awaiting their final results of the qualifying degree can also apply for the course, but they should secure their qualifying marks before the commencement of the first-semester examination.

Eligibility Criteria

The eligibility for admission to MBA(Energy Management) degree course under the KUFOS is a pass in the B.Tech./B.E. examination with 50%/equivalent CGPA (SC /ST candidates are eligible for 5% concession) as minimum marks preferably in Mechanical / Chemical / Electrical / Electronics / Petroleum / Automobile / Marine Engineering / Polymer Technology / Production and Industrial Engineering, M.Sc in Physics or Chemistry from graduates from Indian/Foreign Universities recognized by KUFOS/UGC.

Applications Open Now

UPES M.Tech Admissions 2020
UPES M.Tech Admissions 2020
Apply
Lovely Professional University Admissions 2020
Lovely Professional Universit...
Apply
Sharda University - SUAT Admission Test 2020
Sharda University - SUAT Admi...
Apply
MANIPAL, MAHE Admissions 2020
MANIPAL, MAHE Admissions 2020
Apply
SRM University- SRMHCAT 2020
SRM University- SRMHCAT 2020
Apply
ITM Business School
ITM Business School
Apply
Jaipuria Institute of Management | Apply Before 30 Apr'20
Jaipuria Institute of Managem...
Apply
View All Application Forms

Other Popular Courses in this College

Never miss exam and college updates Login

Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

Careers360 App
150M+ Students
24,000+ Colleges
500+ Exams
1500+ E-books