- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Aeronautical Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program offered by the Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University, Bathinda.
- All those candidates who have passed Diploma examination from an AICTE approved institution and have obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of Candidates belonging to reserved category) in appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology shall be eligible to apply.
- (ii) All those candidates who have passed B. Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (40% in case of Candidates belonging to reserved category) and passed 10+2 examination with mathematics as a subject shall be eligible to apply.
- a) Students, who have passed B. Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, shall clear the subject of Engineering Graphics / Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the first year engineering program along with second-year subjects.
- b) Students belonging to B. Sc. Stream may further note that they shall be considered only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with students belonging to the Diploma stream.
- (iii) Passed D.Voc. Stream in the same or allied sector. (iv) In the above cases, a suitable bridge course, if required such as in Mathematics may be conducted.