- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
The BCA Programme is an undergraduate degree Programme of six-semester duration and comprises of 144 credits. Each year will be divided into two semesters. In all, there will be 120 days engagement per semester which includes a minimum of 90 days of teaching (6 days per week for 15 weeks), 30 days for examinations, co-curricular activities, etc.
- Total number of seats: 120 seats
- Higher Payment General Category: 96 seats
- Special Category: 24 seats
Admission based on Entrance test will be conducted by the department.
A candidate fulfilling the following conditions will be considered eligible for BCA admission
- A candidate must have passed H.S.C. (General/ Science/ Vocational) Examination of Gujarat State or an equivalent examination with 40% of marks in aggregate and English as one of the subjects as a regular candidate
- A candidate who has passed an equivalent examination from any other examining body will have to produce eligibility certificate from The M.S. University of Baroda during first year of admission.
- Candidates who have passed their HSC exam in the last three years (i.e. passing out in 2015 will be considered for admission.