|14 Dec, 2020||Form Submission| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
The MBA (Entrepreneurship & Family Business) The main motive of this Programme is to assist family-owned businesses in understanding the changing dynamics of competition as well as organization, brought about by liberalization, privatization and globalization. This is a two-year Programme and the degree will be provided by the University of Mumbai.
- The candidates must clear NMAT exam and based on the exam a written test will be conducted for the eligible candidates at the NMIMS campus in Mumbai. The venue will be announced sufficiently in advance of the test date.
- The candidates will be shortlisted based on the written test and will be called for a personal interview at the NMIMS Campus, Mumbai
- The candidates should be passed with any of these boards CBSE/HSC/IB-/ISC in 12th class with at least 60% marks.
- The candidates should have good communication skills and basic understanding of their respective family run business.
What is Entrepreneurship and Family Business at NMIMS
Last Seen: 02 Sep' 16
Joined On: 27 May' 16
Education Interest: Management
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of 2018
- MBA Entrepreneurship and Family Business