- Rs. 30,000/- Registration Fee (at the time of admission)
- Rs. 25,000 Annual Fee (Every year within one month from the date of registration, failing which they will have to pay the fine prescribed by the University)
- Rs. 50,000/- Fee for Final Presentation
- Rs. 20,000/- Examination Fee (at the time of submission of Thesis)
- Rs. 20,000/- Re-submission of thesis
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
The University will on the advice of the P.G. Council, issue an advertisement every year inviting applications from candidates seeking admission for the Research Degree Programmes. The maximum seats available during a particular year will be determined by the P.G. Council. The candidates are required to carry out research for a minimum period of three years from the date of registration and submit them final thesis within a maximum period of five years. Failure to complete the course within the maximum period of five years will automatically result in cancellation of registration.
The LL.D. programme shall be for a minimum duration of three years, including course work and a maximum of six years. Failure to complete the course within the maximum period of six years, will automatically result in cancellation of registration.
Admission is Based on
1) Application a) Application along with the research proposal of about 10 pages to be submitted within the stipulated time
b) The research proposal should contain:
- Statement of the problem and the background information on the subject
- A set of research questions along with Hypothesis & Methodology
- A Research Design
The research proposal for inter-disciplinary research shall have components which have a bearing on legal aspects.
Ph.D. in Law obtained through regular mode from any recognized University India or abroad with a minimum 10 (ten) years of Teaching experience or exceptional academic achievements in the field of law.
An inter-disciplinary Ph.D. in any subject obtained through regular mode from any recognized University in India or abroad with 10 (ten) years of Teaching experience or exceptional achievement in the concerned field along with at least an LL.B. degree.