- 4 days ago: Lok Sabha passes bill to convert NRTI Vadodara into Gati Shakti Vishwavidyalaya Read More
- 5 days ago: Bill to upgrade NRTI Vadodara to Gati Shakti University introduced in Lok Sabha Read More
- 13 Jul 2022: Gati Shakti Vishwavidyalaya: NRTI Vadodara to be upgraded to a central university Read More
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
Post Graduate Program in Management (PGDM) in Transport Infrastructure Development and Financing/ Project Management is two years (4-Semester) full-time program for Working Professionals offered at the National Rail and Transportation Institute, Vadodara.
Applicants for the PG Diploma programmes shortlisted on the basis of PG entrance test, will be required to appear for an interview; admission will be offered based on the overall results.
- UG Degree in any stream with Maths or Statistics and minimum 55% marks (50% for OBC/SC/ST).
- Working Professionals with the above qualifications.
- Some diplomas may require a minimum work experience