- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5.5 Years
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) is a five-year five months full-time course offered by the Parul University, Vadodara.
- 75% seats in all professional courses like B.A.M.S. etc. are filled by Admission Committee of the respective courses as per their guidelines.
- 25% seats under Management/NRI/All India quota in all professional courses are filled according to merit through the applications received on online admission portal.
- Eligibility criteria for admission in all the courses as decided by the admission committee are applicable to all the seats (including 25% Management seats).
- All candidates applying for Management/NRI seats must go through the registration process of the admission committee and get their merit numbers allotted.
- 100% Seats of Non Professional courses like BBA, BCA etc. are filled according to the merit of applications received on online admission portal.
10+2 pass in science stream with minimum aggregate marks / Total Marks i.e., an average of all four semesters as the case may be in the qualifying examination for admission, obtained in theory and practical for Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects shall be:
(i) For General Category candidates: 50%
(ii) For Physically Disabled Candidate: 45% belonging to General Category
(iii) For Schedule Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (Excluding creamy layer) candidates: 40%