Admission Process 2021
Sangai International University Admission
Sangai International University, Manipur offers admissions to undergraduate and postgraduate programmes based on the merit of the qualifying exam and to Ph.D programmes based on the merit of the entrance examination and interview conducted by the university. Students also need to get their documents verified and pay the admission fees before getting final admissions to the university. Detailed description about Sangai International University admission process is discussed here in this section:
Sangai International University Admission Procedure for UG and PG Programme
- Eligible students have to apply for admissions online on the official website of the university.
- Application forms for admissions have to be submitted along with required documents.
- Sangai International University UG admission will be based on the marks secured in class 12 whereas Sangai International University PG admission will be based on the graduation marks of the candidates and shortlisting will be done accordingly.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for the last stage of Sangai International University admission process. and they have to get their documents verified and then pay the course fee.
- The final selection criteria include the marks obtained in the qualifying exam, document verification and fee payment
Sangai International University PhD Admission
- Based on the performance, students have to apply for admissions online on the portal of the university.
- Students are offered admissions based on the performance of students in the entrance examination followed by an interview conducted by the authorities of the university for Sangai International University admissions.
- Students need to submit their application forms for admissions along with requisite documents and pay the fees.
- SIU admission will be offered after document verification and fees payment.