The above details are taken from the data submitted with with AICTE. It is to be noted that Enrolment numbers pertain to the 1st year of the batch for which placement data is shown. There is a possibility of placement data being more than enrolment numbers due to lateral enrolment of students.
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Master of Business Administration is two years full-time Postgraduate management programme offered by the University of North Bengal, Siliguri
- The University of North Bengal conducts a full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme (approved by AICTE and recognized by UGC) under Department of Management in order to provide quality management education and other services of the global standard in a high-quality ambiance.
- The Institution aspires to achieve excellence in every sphere of its activity including curricular works, research, professional outlook, consultancy, student support, & outreach programme.
- The Department of Management, University of North Bengal has been rated as an A+ category B-School in the National B-School survey conducted by Business India, and other National B-School surveys like Businessworld, Business Today, and Competition Success Review.
- The department has also been rated as a B1 category BSchool based on the AIMA-IMRB National B-School survey 2010.
- In 2012 the students bagged 9th Position in the “Earthian Annual Awards 2012” conducted by WIPRO. The students of the department have recently entered the semifinals in Asia’s B-Plan competition organized by IIT Bombay.
- The Department of Management, University of North Bengal is an official member of the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS), where the contemporary members are the highly reputed B-Schools in India like IIMs, Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, FMS, IISWBM, Calcutta etc. This has enabled the Department of Management to gain its foothold in the sphere of the nationally acclaimed B-Schools of our country.
Passed Bachelor Degree of minimum 3 Year duration. Obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination.