|11 May, 2019||Form Submission| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) in Computer Science Engineering is a Graduate program of technical field. The duration of this course is 4 years with 8 semesters and 3 years with 6 semesters for Lateral entry. This Course offers only for Women's. Computer Science has the power to change the world. This course offers flexible and fascinating programmes for the students who wish to acquire high skills in computers & applications, all supported by world-class staff and facilities. The curriculum provides the students with a technical perspective on major issues of computer application, programming, languages and web-enabled services.
With an intake of 60 students in B.Tech. the course is designed to impart a wide range of technologies with software development skills in the programming design code developments & web-based applications in students to prepare the students for further study. Trainees, Technicians and skilled persons from industry and academia are invited to latest technologies. Students are also encouraged to attend and present their papers in conferences.
- Admission for 1st year B.Tech. course through JEE mains (joint entrance examination) merit through Uttarakhand State Online Counselling
- Admission for the lateral entry of B.Tech. the course is through UKSEE (Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam) which is conducted during the month of May/June.
- Passed Intermediate examination from a recognized board, with at least 50% marks in PCM (45% in case of candidate belonging to the reserved category in Science stream).
- Passed diploma Examination from an AICTE approved institute, with at least 50% Marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to the reserved category in an appropriate branch of Engineering)
- Passed B.Sc. Degree from a recognized university as defined by UCPC, with at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) and passed XII standard with Mathematics.
- Provided that in case of students belonging to B.Sc. stream shall clear the subjects of Engineering Graphics/Engineering Drawings & Engineering Mathematics of the first year Engineering programme along with the second year subjects.
- Provided that in case of students belonging to B.Sc. stream shall be considered only after filling the super numeracy seats in this category with students belonging to the Diploma stream.