PGIMER 2013 Application Form
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh is inviting applications for admission to post graduate courses in MD/MS/MHA/DM/M.Ch/House Jobs (OHS) for January 2014 session.
Candidates can download PGIMER Chandigarh application form for taking PGIMER 2013 Exam.
Click the following link to download PGIMER 2013 Application Form:Download PGIMER 2013 Application Form
Steps for filling up the Online PGIMER Chandigarh Application Form:
- Candidates are required to download the PGIMER 2013 Application Form from the official website. Candidates must take the print of the application form and fill in the details after reading the instructions carefully.
- Candidates must sign the printed PGIMER 2013 Application Form and paste his/her recent photograph (taken on or after September 1, 2013).
- Candidates should generate a Challan Form and deposit the fee in any branch of the State Bank of India. Candidates must fill in the Challan Form No./i-collect service no. in the PGIMER 2013 application Form.
- Make sure you’ve also enclosed Challan form and other relevant documents, before sending the PGIMER Chandigarh Application Form.
- Send the envelope to Registrar, PGIMER, Sector 12, Chandigarh-160012
PGIMER Chandigarh Application Form Fees
MD/MS/House Job/ MHA candidates have to pay the below application fee through Bank Challan Form in any branch of the State Bank of India in the name of Director, PGIMER, Chandigarh (Examination) in the Power Jyoti Account No. 32211613319.
Those candidates who have SBI account can also pay the fees through i-collect service.
Application fees for are as follows:
- Rs 1000/- for General, OBC, OPH
- Rs 800/- for SC/ST
The last date for Online Registration of Application Forms is October 12, 2013 up to 2pm.
Keep visiting this page for more information on PGIMER Chandigarh Application Form.
To know more about PGIMER 2013, click here.
Email: [email protected]
Registrar, PGIMER, Sector 12, Chandigarh
Phone: 0172-2755560 (Administrative Officer), 0172-2755562 (For MD/MS), 0172-2755569 (House Jobs/OHS)