It's a Question of your Career!
Hello sir, I got 72% in class 12 pcbm this year(2020-2021) am i eligible to answer the upcoming jee mains
i want to take addmission in bsc radiology please tell me about all syllabus for entrance exam of bsc radiology
Radiology involves conducting a series of tests that will scan and take pictures of various parts of the body. It helps us diagnose various diseases and also the injuries that are not spotted by our naked eyes.
Eligibility Criteria for UG :-
These are the eligibility criteria for Radiology mentioned in most colleges:
- The student should have completed 10th and 12th from a recognized board or university.
- The student should have obtained a minimum of 50% at the 10+2 level.
- It is compulsory for the student to have a background in science.
These are the few requirements mentioned that the students must ensure that they follow. The students must also ensure that they are updated with all that is mentioned by the respective colleges.
Some Entrance Exams demanded by Colleges :-
Students have to prepare for these exams and score well in them in order to obtain admission. Entrance exams could be conducted at the national level, state-level or even conducted in respective colleges. These are some of the popular exams conducted for Radiology course:
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Radiography Entrance - It is conducted by AIIMS institute. It is one of the top medical science institutes in our country.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education Research Radiography Entrance Exam – Radiology is offered to students here. Those wishing to take up the course must appear for the exam.
- The Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test of Delhi University - the Delhi University conducts its exams for radiography. The students interested in taking up a course in the college must write the exam.
- Vinayaka Missions University All India Common Entrance Exam - It is conducted by Vinayaka Missions University . It is a national level exam conducted to provide admission to various programmes.
- The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Radiography Entrance Exam – This exam is specific to the college. Those who want to pursue radiology in this college should write the exam.
Entrance exams are also conducted by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences , Mahatma Gandhi University , Dr. Ambedkar Medical College and many other such institutions. The syllabus asked in these exams is usually similar.
You can check for more details on :- https://www.careers360.com/courses/radiology-course
Use the college predictor given below :-
I am class 12 passed 2020 - 2021 batch, I havent applied for jee mains ( even non registered ) and now want to give in 2022, am i able for mains and advance as I havent give jee mains for 2021 not a single attempt or i can say after this 1 year gap am i able for 2022 mains and advance. Thanks.
You will be eligible for JEE Main and JEE Advanced of 2022 too and even if you do not sit in JEE exams this year there is nothing like you cannot appear in JEE exams next year.
For JEE Main, you get three years of attempts, first in the passing year, and two more consecutive years.
For JEE advanced you get one less year of chance than JEE Main attempts.
To know more about JEE Main, you can go through the link below.
I hope this information helps you.
All the very best!!
I got 94% in best 4 without maths. can I get admission in du??? (obc category)
changing subject from bsc microbiology to Msc biotechnology is good for future? does it create any problem?
Indeed, you can do a MSc in biotechnology after a BSc in microbiology.
Qualification models for M.Sc. Biotechnology :-
An applicant should have a four year college education with a base total score of 50% from a perceived college.
Aside from this, competitors should likewise have a 10+2 with a base total of 50% imprints from a perceived board.
The applicants may likewise need to show up for placement tests like DUET, JNUEE, BHU PET, IPU CET and others.
For additional subtleties, you can visit :- https://www.careers360.com/courses/msc-in-biotechnology
It can make a few issues as changing starting with one stream then onto the next is troublesome, you may need to work and concentrate more than others in a similar field. Since fundamentals of others will be more grounded than you. Along these lines, you will be needed to work more than others!