It's a Question of your Career!
i have completed my 12th with 96.1% (AP board).I belong to sc category and family income is below one lakh per annum...so how many marks should i secure to get a free seat in ANDHRA UNIVERSITY for a b.sc course??
which course is best cardiac perfusion or cardiaovascular technology
Will 11th syllabus also come in 12th HSC Maharashtra board exam 2022?
I have done mistake in TFC certificate verification as I am not a sport person I clicked by mistake and I made complete registration including payment . What shall I do now?
satyabhama university or amrita vishwa vidyalayi which is good for btech??which has good food and high salary package??
there will be question bank will come for preparation for mht cet exam 2021
Here you can find sample papers and previous year papers pdf-
MHTCET Careers360 FREE Mock Test:
Also check out:
i got admission in vit chennai for ecm when will online start and did anyone got any updates about classes or anyother think about vit chennai
How many marks do I need to score in TSEAMCET to get a rank below 5000?
Is NIMAS (KOLKATA) UGC approved?
Yes, NIMAS (kolkata) approved by UGC, MHRD, Government of India.
NIMAS has the honor to be affiliated to MaulanaAbul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal (Formerly known as WBUT) for degree Course in
- Business Administration (BBA)
- Business Administration- Global Business (BBA- Global Business)
- Business Administration-Hospital Management (BBA- Global Business)
- Optometry (B.Optom), Dietetics & Nutrition (M.Sc. Dietetics & Nutrition)
- ComputerApplication (BCA) and Hotel Management (BHM)
- BBA in Accountancy, Taxation and Auditing
- B.Sc. in Physiotherapy Management and Healthcare Science
- M.Sc. in Clinical Psychology
- B.Sc. in Medical Lab Technology
- I hope that it will help you.
- Thanks for reading.