syllabus for exam of security guard grade-2 of PGIMER chandigarh 2020
Chandigarh PGIMER LDC Syllabus
- General English
- General Aptitude
- General Knowledge
General English Syllabus
- Sentence Completion.
- Passage Completion.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Unseen Passages.
- Error Correction.
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Passage Correction.
- Theme detection.
- Sentence Correction.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Word Formation.
General Aptitude Syllabus
- Problems on Ages.
- Problems on Trains.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Pie Charts.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Volume & Surface Area.
- Number System.
- Line Graphs.
- Permutation & Combination.
- Time and Distance.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Boats & Streams.
- Heights & Distances Partnership
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Bar Graphs.
- HCF & LCM.
- Time and Work.
- Profit and Loss.
General Knowledge Syllabus
- Basic Computer
- Science & Technology
- History, Culture, Traditions & Festivals
- Inventions in the World
- Indian Polity & Governance
- National news (current)
- Indian Economy
- Basic GK
- Space & IT International issues
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Culture
- Cultural Heritage
- Indian Parliament
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian History
- Indian Politics
- Political Science
- Famous Days & Dates
- Scientific observations
- Mathematical Operations.
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Theme Detection.
- Inserting The Missing Character.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Eligibility Test.
- Alphabet Test.
- Statement – Arguments.
- Puzzle Test.
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Statement – Conclusions.
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence.
- Situation Reaction Test.
- Series Completion.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Clocks & Calendars.
Ma thematics Syllabus
- Time and Distance
- Complex Numbers
- Relations and Functions
- Number System
- Permutations and Combinations
- Family of Straight Lines
- Quadratic Equations
- Conic Sections
- Decimal & Fractions
- Mixtures & Allegations
- Definite Integrals
- Data Interpretation
- Exponential and Logarithmic Series
- Ratio and Proportions
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem
- HCF & LCM Percentages
- Sequences and Series
- Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Problems on Ages
- Probability Function
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates
- Applications of Derivatives
i dont know the difference between NEETPG , NEET MDS , NEET PG , AIIMSPG JIPMERPG PGIMER why these exams do all having different names..?
- NEET-PG is the common entrance test for admission to Medical Post-graduate courses across the country. To know more about it go here https://medicine.careers360.com/articles/neet-pg
- NEET-MDS is an eligibility cum ranking examination conducted by the NBE. It is a single entrance exam for admissions to all postgraduate dental courses in India. https://medicine.careers360.com/articles/neet-mds To know more about it, you can go to the given link.
- AIIMS-PG is the entrance test for admission to postgraduate medical courses in AIIMS in India. To know more about it, go here https://medicine.careers360.com/articles/aiims-pg-exam-pattern
- JIPMERPG is the entrance examination for admission to postgraduate courses in JIPMER. To know more about it go here https://medicine.careers360.com/articles/jipmer-pg-2021
- PGIMER exam is the exam conducted by the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research for admission to the MD/MS courses offered by the Institute. To know more about it, go here https://medicine.careers360.com/exams/pgimer-entrance-exam
Are the forms for AIIMSPG , JIPMERPG & PGIMER for Jan 2021 session out?
forms of all 3 exams comes seperataly.for JIPMERPG fom filling start from 3rd week of september and exam will be conducted in last week of december.
you can visit https://medicine.careers360.com/articles/jipmer-pg for more information.
forms filling date of AIIMSPG is already over as it started from 1 may and end n 8 may 2020
for PGIMER forms filling start in 1st week of october. you can visit https://medicine.careers360.com/articles/pgimer-important-dates
hope this helps!
best of luck for future.
When is PGIMER chandigarh held for MDS addmission? Is it once or twice a year?
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Entrance Exam (PGIMER Entrance Exam) is held twice in a year. Admission to PGIMER is done through two sessions - January and July. As PGIMER is recognized as one of the distinguished medical institutions of India, the MD and MS programmes of PGIMER Chandigarh has a residency-cum-training programme which is covered in a span of three years.
is the pgi registration form for November 2020 out
no, the registrations for PGIMER have not been started yet , they are likely to start from-
Release of online application
Second week of October 2020
for more information regarding the exam and the dates regarding the exam,
refer to the following link-
hope that helps
all the best
I need pgimer bsc nursing previous years question papers
These books are a panacea for PGIMER Nursing test:
Midwifery Record Book for B.Sc Nursing Students by Marie Elizabeth Pinto
Human Nutrition- For B.Sc. Nursing Students by B. Srilakshmi
B.Sc Nursing/General Nursing and Midwifery Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife (ANM) Guide: Entrance Exam by RPH Editorial Board
GGSIPU: B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing Entrance Exam Guide by RPH Editorial Board
B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Guide by Arihant Experts
Principle and Practice of Nursing Management and Administration by Jogindra Vati
The Perfect Study Resource for – GGSIPU B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing Common Entrance Test by Priyanka Sharma, Dr. Rashmi Gupta, Deepa Choudhary, Ashwini Kumar Prasad Virendra
Essentials of Pediatrics Nursing by Rimple Sharma
Exercise Book of Nursing Research by Indarjit Walia
How I download previous year exam paper of PGIMer bsc nursing entrance exam .....please answer
As per your question PGIMER Chandigarh gesture Papers
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research is one among the reputed institutions in
Chandigarh. to urge the admissions into the specified courses, candidates need to qualify the doorway
exam. Candidates who are willing to seem for the exam need to fill & submit the appliance form through
After receiving the appliance forms, PGIMER goes to conduct the exam to supply the seats into MD/MS,
DM/M.Ch, M.Sc Nursing/Ph.D., B.Sc Nursing, and paramedical courses. So, candidates can download PGI
Chandigarh entrance examination Question Papers here. Also, download PGIMER Syllabus & Exam
Pattern and which strengthens your preparation for the exam
Follow up with the link to get previous paper:
I also need last 10 year question papers of PGimer bsc nursing entrancee exam ..... its an humble request ....please Help me ...!!!
Check the link provided below for previous year papers
Hope this helps
I want previous years question papers for bsc nursing pgimer Chandigarh
Postgraduate institute of medical education and research , Chandigarh is one of the renowned institute of India. There is a national level entrance examination how to get a chance in here. You should practice previous year papers To make your preparation solid. Click on the link below To to get them