AIPGMEE 2014- Online registration date extended till November 18!
According to the notification on the official website of AIPGMEE 2014, the last date for online registration and scheduling has been extended up to November 18, 2013.
“Predict your college and course with AIPGMEE College Predictor”
For any doubts and queries related to the exam pattern, preparation and other related queries, students can call the AIPGMEE 2014 Exam Helpline at 011-40360360.
The information bulletin cum examination voucher will be available at the designated branches of Axis Bank till November 18, 2013. Applicants can now register online till 23.59 hours on November 18, 2013 in order to appear in AIPGMEE 2014 which is scheduled to be held from November 25 till December 6, 2013.
For all related queries visit our Official AIPGMEE 2014 Discussion Thread.
Around 53000 registrations in the first four days for AIPGMEE ...
NBE to conduct JCECE 2014 via AIPGMEE- NBE now will be conduct...
Questions related to NEET PG
does rural service bond for mbbs ug in mp state gets cancelled if we clear neet pg and do pg from the same state
If doctors want to take up higher studies, then they must submit a bond for Rs 30 lakh to Rs 50 lakh, stating their willingness to serve later. Karnataka is the only state where private, management and NRI quota candidates are required to do the mandatory rural service.
The law requires every new MBBS graduate to serve for a year in government primary health centres or government hospitals in rural areas.
Accordingly, the panel recommended that the bond period for MBBS candidates should not exceed one year, and the bond value should not be over 10 lakh for those admitted under the all-India quota (AIQ).
Hope this helps
Wish you luck
my neet pg rank is 27k will i get dnb ent?
With the above secured rank , your chances to get a seat in general medicine through DNB CET Counselling is quite less as your neet pg rank in 2021 is likely to be less.
However, looking at the previous year cutoff trends, you have a pretty much decent chances to get these below listed colleges :
DNB Pathology in Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Secunderabad,
HBT Medical College and Dr RN Cooper Municipal Medical College and General Hospital, Mumbai
DNB Emergency Medicine in Rabindranath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Sciences, Kolkata
Further , you can check the neet pg college predictor tool to get more information about your admission probability in other colleges based on your marks/rank :
I hope that this will help.
msc microbiology exam syllabus of cucet 2022
the syllabus for cucet is -
1. Techniques: Principles and applications of chromatography, spectroscopy, microscopy, electrophoresis, centrifugation, blotting, PCR & radioisotope techniques
2. Chromatin structure and function: Organization of chromosomes in prokaryotes and eukaryotes, chromatin types, centromere, Telomere and concept of gene
3. Biochemistry: Structure and functions of proteins, DNA, carbohydrates, lipids & vitamins. Bioenergetics, Glycolysis, TCA cycle, Electron Transport System and ATP synthesis, oxidation and synthesis of fatty acid, membrane structure and function
4. Biotechnology: Recombinant DNA technology, principles of gene cloning, applications of biotechnology in medicine, industry and agriculture, animal & plant cell culture, environmental biotechnology
5.Microbiology: Diversity of microbes, bacterial reproduction, antimicrobial agents, significance of microbes in the industry and agriculture, antigen, antibody, complement systems, immunity, vaccines, plant virus, animal virus and environmental microbiology.
6. Molecular Genetics: Principles of inheritance, linkage & crossing over, chromosomal aberrations, extrachromosomal inheritance, replication, transcription, translation, DNA repair and population genetics
7. Plant Sciences: Bryophytes, Pteridophytes, Gymnosperms, Angiosperms, Vascular system in plants, Economic important of plants, Photosynthesis, Photoperiodism, Vernalization, and Biogeochemical cycle.
8. Animal Sciences: Characteristics of invertebrates and vertebrates, anatomy and physiology of different system of humans, nerve impulse transmission, endocrinology, human diseases Apoptosis and cancer, inherited diseases, animal cell culture.
what is the neet pg cut off for ST category for MS in general surgery for sms jaipur
Hope you are doing well
The cut-off 2020 for SMS Medical College Jaipur as follow,
Opening All India rank
Closing All India rank
MS General Surgery
For more details about cut off sms medical college jaipur you can check below link
I hope this information help you