CMC Vellore PG Admission 2014
CMC Vellore PG Admission 2014: Applications are invited for admission to post graduate medical programs by Christian Medical College Association (CMC), Vellore for the academic year beginning in April, 2014.
CMC Vellore PG Admission 2014 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must possess a MBBS degree if he/she is seeking an admission to MD/MS from a university recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- The candidate must have completed the required 12 Months rotating internship/practical training on or before May 15, 2014.
CMC Vellore PG Admission 2014 Application Form:
- The Application form for CMC Vellore PG 2014 will be available on the official website of CMC Vellore and can be filled online only. Click here to apply.
- Payment can be made online, through Demand Draft or ICICI Bank challan or Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. Application fees are Rs 750/- (Administrative Fees) + Rs 600 (Registration Fee) per course
- A challan will be generated while filling in the payment details in the application form. Kindly mention FC-CMC-V on the challan.
- Demand Draft should be sent in favour of ‘C.M.C. Vellore Association a/c’ in any scheduled bank payable at Vellore. Candidates are required to keep their DD ready before filling up the application form. Write your name and application number on the back of DD before dispatching it.
- All documents are to be sent by post only to the Office of Registrar, CMC, Vellore
Click here to know more about CMC Vellore PG Application Procedure.
CMC Vellore PG Admission 2014 Exam Pattern:
CMC Vellore Entrance Exam will be a Computer Based Test (CBT)
CBT will be of 2 types:
- A general paper consisting of Multiple Choice Questions drawn from the subjects of undergraduate medical course.
- A special paper consisting of Multiple Choice Questions in the specialty for which the candidate has applied.
Click here for information on CMC Vellore PG 2014 Paper Pattern
CMC Vellore PG Admission 2014 Important Dates:
Submission of online applications begins
October 1, 2013
Last date for submission of online application till 12 midnight
November 8, 2013
Last date for receipt of payment proof (in case of DD)
November 12, 2013
Last date for receipt of relevant supporting documents
November 12, 2013
Hall ticket download
January 10, 2014
Computer Based Test (CBT) Online
January 24, 2014
Announcement of CBT Result
January 28, 2014
Registration for Step 2 and Medical Check Up at Vellore
February 11, 2014
Step 2: Assessment of Skills and Knowledge
February 12, 2014
Announcement of final selection list
February 13, 2014
Acceptance by 12 noon
February 14, 2014
Registration for admission to degree course
March 25, 2014
Registration for admission to diploma course
March 26, 2014
Mandatory orientation program
March 27 2014- March 31, 2014
April 1, 2014
Phone: +91 416 2284255
- CMC Vellore PG 2014
- CMC Vellore PG 2014 Application Form
- CMC Vellore PG 2014 Paper Pattern
- CMC Vellore PG 2014 Important Dates
- CMC Vellore PG 2014 Eligibility Criteria
- CMC Vellore PG 2014 Hall Ticket
AIPGMEE 2014 Online Registration Date Extended- Information bu...
Around 53000 registrations in the first four days for AIPGMEE ...
NBE to conduct JCECE 2014 via AIPGMEE- NBE now will be conduct...
Questions related to NEET PG
When the application for neet will open
mohamedrilwanudeen94 , From some research on internet I found that NEET 2021 application form will be released in first week of December of 2020. And last date for apply is first week of January 2021. So you have 1 month.
Hope it will be helpful for you :)
mbbs from hamdard can I get Delhi 50 persent quota for neet pg
If you want an specific answer for your questions please use proper language and words so we could solve your query.
kgmu has 2 year rural bond which I have to do just after mbbs.can I delay it freely if I got neet pg seat in first attempt or I have to complete bond first
You cannot delay it. You need to complete your MBBS, complete your bond period and then can pursue your Masters. You cannot postpone the serving period. You can pay the surety amount and free yourself from the bond but cannot delay it. There has been a PIL in one of the High Courts as well regarding this and the ruling was not in favour of the Candidate.
how much rank and marks in neet pg is required to get md or ms seat in kgmu lucknow.if I am up domicile obc
I’d be sharing Marks and Rank of students who were last allotted King George’s Medical University, Lucknow in each round of All India and Uttar Pradesh State counselling of NEET 2019
P.S. All ranks are of general category students.
All India Counselling:-
Closing Rank- AIR 496
Closing Rank- AIR 908
Closing Rank- AIR 1460(State rank-126) and Marks:-642/720
Closing Rank(for General category girls)- AIR 1535, State rank-138 and Marks- 641/720
Closing Rank- AIR 1912, State Rank-193 and Marks-637/720
Mop Up Round
Closing Rank- AIR 4364, State Rank-523 and Marks-618/720
In All India Counselling an AIR under 800 can be considered safe for admission in KGMU
In State Counselling an AIR under 1500(State rank within 150) might be considered sufficient to fetch a seat at KGMU
Although the provided data are of 2019, the ranks might differ in 2020 NEET Counselling.
Please use the provide link :-
Hope it helps you.
what is the upper age limit of neet pg
Hello student ,
There is no age limits for tho se who wish to appear for NEET PG . Candidate must possess only following criteria -
He must have MBBS degree from a recognised Institute.
He/she must have completed one-year compulsory internship.
He/she must have a provisional/ permanent MCI registration.
Hope this will help you !