- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 6 Years
- Offered by: Central Agricultural University, Imphal
Doctor of Philosophy in Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology shall be for a minimum duration of three years, including course work and a maximum of six years. Extension beyond the above limits will be governed by the relevant clauses as stipulated in the Statute/Ordinance of the individual Institution concerned affiliated to Central Agricultural University, Imphal and approved by Veterinary Council of India.
The selection of a candidate for admission to Doctoral programmes will be made on the merit with weightage out of 100 marks is as follows:
- Written Entrance Test: 60
- Academic scores: 20
- Personal Interview: 20
The category-wise requirements for the candidates seeking Admission in Ph.D. programme are as follows.
- For General/OBC candidates: At least 60% marks or Overall Grade Point Average (OGPA) of 7.00/10.00 or 3.75/5.00, or 3.00/4.00 in M.Sc. (Agri)/M.V.Sc.
- For SC/ST/PH candidates: At least 55% marks or Overall Grade Point Average (OGPA) of 6.50/10.00 or 3.50/5.00, or 2.80/4.00 in M.Sc. (Agri./Hort.)/M.V.Sc.
- Good knowledge of the English language. Selection of candidates.