- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
Bachelor of Science in Critical Care Technology is a three-year full-time College of Paramedical and Allied Health Sciences undergraduate course degree offered by West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata.
Admission test for filling up the seats in the “Three years Under Graduate Courses”, from the citizens of India to be conducted by the West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS) shall be made on the basis of admission test to be conducted and inter-se merit list of different categories/ castes of candidates.
- Candidates must pass 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry Biology & English with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board and school imparted practical training through laboratories.
- In addition, they must have 50% marks considering Physics, Chemistry, and Biology taken as a whole.
- For reserved category candidates, cut-off marks is 40% in all the above courses.
- But the candidate is to pass all three subjects separately mentioned above in a single chance.
- Candidates who are already pursuing any other course are not eligible for admission. It is a full-time Regular course. However, candidates completing the course or resigning from the course before the date of counseling will be eligible to get admission.