- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya, Gandhinagar
Master of Science (M.Sc) in Psychiatric Nursing is a two-year full-time program that is the postgraduate level in the nursing course offered by Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya, Gandhinagar and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The minimum education requirements shall be the passing of:
B. Sc. Nursing/ B. Sc. Hons. Nursing/ Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- The candidate should have undergone in B. Sc. Nursing/ B. Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post- Basic B. Sc. Nursing in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B. Sc. Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing.