- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University, Chennai
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is a two-year full-time undergraduate course approved by National Council for Technical Education (NCTE) and offered by Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University, Chennai.
Admission Shall be Made on merit on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and/or in the entrance examination or any other selection process as per the policy of the state government/U.T. Administration and the university.
- The candidates who have undergone 10+2+3 (15) or 11+1+3 (15) pattern of study and passed the X and XII examinations conducted by the respective State Board or CBSE or any other recognized Board of Education / Examination and UG Degree Examination of the UGC approved universities in any one of the school subjects offered by the Directorate of School Education at the Secondary / Higher Secondary Education level.
- However, Candidates not qualified in XII examination or PUC but possessing Two Years Bachelor preparatory program certificate / Two years foundation course certificate / Two years Diploma course conducted by state government / recognized universities and qualified with three years UG Degree course are also considered for admission
- Candidates who have studied more than one main subject in part III of UG Degree course should have to choose only one of the main subject and should have applied for that optional only. In such cases, marks obtained by the candidates in Two / Three major subjects shall be taken into account to arrive percentage of marks stipulated in them.
- Candidates who have qualified in PG Degree (5 Year integrated course) under 10+2+5 or 11+1+5 pattern of study shall be considered for admission. In such cases, the marks o0btained by the candidates in the first three years (i.e.) major and the ancillary allied subject of the course alone shall be taken into account for admission.