AIIMS Patna Highlights
AIIMS Patna Courses & Fees
AIIMS Patna Exams and Cutoffs
AIIMS Patna Student Reviews
AIIMS Patna Facilities
AIIMS Patna Gallery
Questions related to AIIMS Patna
Among Aiims, Patna and institute of PG medical science, Kolkata which one is better?
If we go by national repute then IPGMER, Kolkata is considered to be a better option than AIIMS, Patna. AIIMS Patna is a recently established institute and has yet to earn acclaim amongst aspirants. What that means for you is:
- AIIMS, New faculty (hit or miss but still better than most colleges in India)
- IPGMER has been around for a long while and has good faculty (as per current students)
- Both institutes offer great internship and practical experiences as well as a productive environment.
Make your choice based on:
- The rank and repute - would you prefer an AIIMS tag or a better ranked college?
- The city you wish to spend the next 5 years in.
- Your plans for the future (want to pursue a career right after graduation or go for PG)
Do not rush it, best of luck.
AIIMS patna - ITS college rank in INDIA ,?
At present, there are 13 AIIMS colleges in India that grant admission to MBBS courses offered by them through the NEET UG-2020.
Here is the list of top 7 AIIMs colleges (rankwise)-
For more details about AIIMs, patna use this link- https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.careers360.com/university/all-india-institute-of-medical-sciences-patna/amp
i scored 625 marks in neet 2020 and AIR-10255 and EWS Rank-1049 can i get AIIMS RISHIKESH or AIIMS PATNA?
The following is the rank cutoff for AIIMS Rishikesh and AIIMS patna for EWS category
- AIIMS Rishikesh - 400
- AIIMS Patna - 720
So as per the previous year's cutoff it is tough for you to get admission in either of AIIMS. The cutoff varies every year based on various factors and for this year it has been considerably high so you can expect a tougher competition.
To know more about which colleges you can get admission in based on your rank you can use the college predictor tool
I have got 2389 rank in NEET 2020. I am UR category. Can I get AIIMS PATNA or any other old AIIMS?
based off your rank and comparing with the last years cutoff, the chances for you to get a seat in AIIMS Patna or any other AIIMS is less. However there are other colleges in Patna such as Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Nalanda Medical College, Patna Dental College and Hospital etc that you are eligible for a seat in as well in other states Medical Colleges.
If you would like to more about these colleges kindly click on the link given below.
I am studying in aiims patna but I have completed my 10 and 12 from Indore, mp. Am I eligible for state quota in mp for neet PG ? what are the documents required to get state quota in mp?
As far as STATE OF ELIGIBILITY is concerned, I would like you to put attetion to following:
- For NEET PG (or any post graduation degrees) the state quota will be seen/availed from where you have completed your under graduation ie, in your case it will be BIHAR as you have done your under-graduation from AIIMS Patna.
- For NEET (or any under graduation program) the state quota will be seen/ availed for the state where you have completed your (10+2) or have permanent residence certificate for.
Documents required for NEET PG Couselling:
- NEET PG 2021 admit card issued by NBE
- NEET PG 2021 result/score card
- MBBS mark sheets of first, second and third professional examinations
- Provisional/degree certificate of MBBS
- Internship completion certificate
- Permanent/provisional registration certificate issued by MCI
- High school/higher secondary/date of birth certificate as proof of birth date
- A valid photo-identity proof (PAN/Aadhar/voter ID/Passport/driving licence)
- SC/ST/OBC/OPH certificate (as applicable)
Hope this helps...
Good Luck !!
AIIMS Patna Related Articles
Medical College Director Interview: Educate common man for healthy living, says AIIMS Patna Director
Dr. Girish Kumar Singh, Director of AIIMS Patna in an interview with Care....
AIIMS Patna Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: