|01 Aug, 2020||NATA National Aptitude Test in Architecture - Exam - First Attempt | Mode: Online|
|29 Aug, 2020||NATA National Aptitude Test in Architecture - Exam - Second Attempt | Mode: Online|
|12 Jul, 2020||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|09 May, 2020 - 11 May, 2020||NATA National Aptitude Test in Architecture - Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|01 Feb, 2020 - 04 May, 2020||NATA National Aptitude Test in Architecture - Application | Mode: Online|
|12 Jul, 2019||Form Submission| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
The Bachelor of Architecture Program at the ICFAI School of Architecture (ISArch) prepares students for a bright career as a well-equipped architect in India. It is a five-year full-time degree program with 10 semesters of continuous evaluation in coursework, design projects, research, and practical training.
The Uniqueness of the B.Arch. Program at ICFAI School of Architecture lies in its approach towards bridging the gap between academia and industry. The curriculum made is to attain synergy between design education and the role of an Architect in society. Thus the justification of the profession will be attained by providing better environments for contemporary societies. The program is contemplated in modules for more variety and flexibility. The curriculum is based on the principle that a set of courses will make up the structure. Thus each course is self-contained but also acts as a bridge between what precedes and what follows.
ISArch offers Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) program under Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) specified by the University Grants Commission (UGC) enabling students to choose courses of interest while meeting the minimum required credits. Under the Choice Based Credit System, which is a student/ learner-centric system, the courses of study in the Architecture Degree program are as under:
Professional Core (PC) Course:
A Course, which should compulsorily be studied by a candidate as a core requirement is termed as a core course.
- The weightage in terms of credits is 45%
Building Sciences and Applied Engineering (BS & AE):
- A Course, which informs the professional core and should be compulsorily studied.
- The weightage in terms of credits is 20%
- A course which can be chosen from a pool of courses and are of two types:
- Professional Elective (PE): which may be very specific or specialized or advanced or supportive to the discipline/ subject of study or which provides an extended scope.
- Open Elective (OE): Which enables exposure to some other discipline/subject/domain or nurtures the candidate’s proficiency/skill.
Admission into the B.Arch. Program is a multi-stage process based on their:
- Performance in the qualifying examination,
- Personal Interaction with the program faculty and/ or written test.
- Interest and motivation for the chosen study
- NATA/JEE Mains paper II for B.Arch Score.
- Candidates who are shortlisted will be called for Admission Counseling.
- Pass in 10+2 scheme of examination with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and also 50% marks in aggregate.
- Pass in 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as a compulsory subject, with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by Council of Architecture (COA)
- Pass in Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main – Paper II (B.Arch) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).