First installment payable latest by 15th June 2019: Rs 2,10,000/-
Second installment payable latest by 15th January 2020: Rs 1,50,000/-
Third installment payable by 30th May 2020: Rs 1,50,000/-
|15 May, 2019||Form Submission| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 1.5 Years
- Offered by: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi
EPGDIB is a specialized Programme that provides a scientific approach to business decision-making in today's dynamic and competitive international business environment. EPGDIB provides an opportunity from middle and senior level executives to refresh and upgrade their managerial skills without interrupting their professional activities. The EPGDIB Programme is specially designed to cater to those executives for whom leaving the job and the city is not a feasible option.
After the applications are submitted, an IIFT faculty committee reviews all applications and shortlists candidates based on their qualifications and work experience. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Interview at IIFT Delhi.
- Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution and managerial work experience of a minimum of FIVE years.
- Post-Graduate Degree/ Engineering Degree or equivalent from any recognized University or Institution and managerial work experience of a minimum of THREE years.
- Minimum 50% marks in graduation/Post graduation/Diploma in Engineering.
- Only managerial work experience until 31st July will be considered.
- No Objection Certificate from the employer is required at the time of admission only for sponsored candidates.