About BPS Government Medical College for Women, Sonepat
BPS Government Medical College for Women was established in the year 2012. The college was named after BPS Bhagat Phool Singh, a social reformer and Saint. BPS Government Medical College for Women is affiliated to Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak. The Institute lies over an area of 88 acres. The Institute was initially started by Rao Narender Singh, Honorable Health Minister on 1st September, 2011, with 100 beds and a team of 21 dedicated faculty members. BPS Government Medical College for Women Khanpur Kalan is approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI). The present count has now increased to 450 beds along with ventilators, Modular Operation Theaters and world Class labor room and 211 doctors. About 100 girls are currently pursuing MBBS programmes from BPSGMC Khanpur currently. The college also offers M.D and M.S programmes to students.
BPS Government Medical College for Women is located in Ganaur - Gohana Rd, Khanpur Kalan, Haryana. The nearest airport from BPSGMC Khanpur is the Indira Gandhi International Airport which is located 114.4 km away and students can reach the campus in approximately 2 hrs 30 mins. The nearest railway station from the Institute is the Sonipat Junction Railway Station which is 35.8 km away. Students can take an auto and reach the campus in about 55 mins.
Kwangwoon University, Seoul
Courses & Fees
BPS Government Medical College for Women offers admission to MBBS, M.D and M.S programmes based on NEET (UG) and NEET (PG) scores and counselling. Detailed description of the admission procedure is mentioned below.
For MBBS programme
- Candidates seeking admission to the MBBS programme need to appear and qualify NEET (UG).
- Based on the qualifying marks achieved by candidates in NEET (UG), they will have to register themselves for NEET (UG) counselling.
- Candidates will register themselves for counselling of NEET (UG) on the official website of NEET along with all required documents and payment of fees.
- Candidates need to select BPS Government Medical College for Women Khanpur Kalan as their first preference while doing the choice locking in the NEET UG counselling.
- Candidates will get admission to the MBBS programme based on NEET (UG) counselling, choice filling, choice locking, document verification, merit and fee payment
For M.D/M.S programmes
- Candidates seeking admission to M.D/M.S programmes need to appear and qualify NEET (PG).
- Based on the qualifying marks achieved by candidates in NEET (PG), they will have to register themselves for NEET (PG) counselling.
- Candidates need to select BPS Government Medical College for Women as their first preference in the NEET (PG) counselling.
- Candidates need to submit all the necessary documents along with required fees while doing the registration for NEET (PG) counselling.
- Candidates will get admission to M.D/M.S programmes based on NEET (PG) counselling, choice locking, document verification, merit and payment of fees.
Exams and Cutoffs
Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: