|NEET||02 May, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|10 Dec, 2020||Application - Start Date | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5.5 Years
- Offered by: Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth, Pondicherry
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) course is the duration of 5.5 years, which include 4.5 years of curriculum plus 1 year of rotating internship. The courses offered by Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth, Pondicherry and approved by National Medical Commission.
Admission into MBBS is based on NEET and Counselling by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) of Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Govt. of India, New Delhi. (As per the GOI regulations effected from time to time).
No candidates shall be allowed to be admitted to the medical curriculum of first Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) course unit unless:
1. He/she shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the preceding year of admission, of the year of admission to the MBBS course.
2. He/she has passed the qualifying examination as under.
3.The higher secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and mathematics or any other elective subjects with English at a level not less than core course of English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee of Education.
Note: Where the course content is not as prescribed for 10+2 education structure of the National Committee the candidates will have to undergo a period of 1-year pre-professional training before admission to the Medical Colleges. Candidates passing the examination in piece-meal (compartmental) are not eligible for admission.
4. The intermediate examination in sciences of an Indian University/Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology which shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
5. The pre-professional/pre-medical examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, after passing either the higher secondary school examination or the pre-university or an equivalent examination. The pre-professional/pre-medical examination shall include a practical test in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and also English as a compulsory subject.
6. The first year of three years degree course of a recognized university, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in three subjects provided the examination is a “University Examination” and candidate has passed 10+2 with English at a level not less than a core course.
7. B.Sc. examination of an Indian University, provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc. examination with not less than two of the following subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with the following subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
8. Any other examination which, in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the intermediate science examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, including practical test in each of these subjects and English.
We learned as we enjoyed. Delightful experience.
Last Seen: 06 Feb' 20
Joined On: 13 Mar' 19
Education Interest: Medical
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2017