About PSNA College of Engineering and Technology, Dindigul
PSNA College of Engineering and Technology, Dindigul was established in 1984. The Institute is affiliated to Anna University, Chennai. The college lies over an area of 150 acres of land. The college is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). PSNA CET has a total of 6511 Students, 439 Faculty members with 131 Ph.D holders and 365 Supporting Staff members. The college also offers a number of infrastructural and academic facilities to the students, faculty and staff members of the Institute.
PSNA CET is located in Kothandaraman Nagar, Tamil Nadu. The nearest airport from the Institute is the Madurai Airport which is 90.4 km away and students can reach the campus in approximately 1 hr 30 mins. The nearest railway station from PSNA College of Engineering and Technology is the Dindigul Junction Railway Station which is 1.11 km away and students can reach the campus in about 3-5 mins.
PSNA College of Engineering and Technology is accredited by-
- National Board of Accreditation (NBA)
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)
Clubs, Committees & Societies:-
- National Service Scheme (NSS)- National Service Scheme (NSS) is a Youth Programme which is established under the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Government of India. Students of PSNA College of Engineering and Technology Dindigul have also conducted various programmes under this scheme including international yoga day, blood donation, leprosy campaign, swachh bharat, literary campaign, mass cleaning, mass tree plantation, road traffic awareness, sand sculpturing, polio vaccine, disaster management, PFMS training etc. to spread awareness among the common people.
- ISTE- ISTE is a forum which has been developed to provide knowledge about the technical innovations and developments among the students. This is a platform where all the technical advancements are showcased to make students of PSNA CER aware of the advancing technology. Various programmes are also conducted under this forum including paper presentation, best out of waste, multimedia presentation, robotics show, project exhibition, analytic ability, photography, technical quiz etc.
- Science Forum- The Science Forum of PSNA College of Engineering and Technology has been formed where students learn and gain knowledge about Science, Environment and Technology. Various programmes and lectures from well educated personalities and professors are being conducted to educate the students about the field of science and technology. Students are encouraged to take part in all events and programmes that are being conducted inside the Institute.
- English Literary Association- The main objective of the Literary Association of PSNA College of Engineering and Technology Dindigul is to develop the literary and english speaking skills of students. Students are motivated to join this club where various programmes and activities are conducted to develop the literary skills of students for their career opportunities and overall development.
- Red Ribbon Club- Red Ribbon is recognised as a symbol for HIV/AIDS awareness which is formed to spread awareness about HIV/AIDS among the young generation and common people. Various programmes are also conducted to educate people more about HIV/AIDS. This club also aims to promote health lifestyle among the students and other members of the society through organising various events and programmes.
- IEEE- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers of PSNA CET has been formed to meet the standards of the advancing technology. IEEE is a platform where students get to know and learn about engineering, computing, and technology information. IEEE also collaborates with various institutes and universities for the development of students in science, math, engineering, and technology.
- Blood Donor's Club- The main objective of Blood Donor's Club of PSNA College of Engineering and Technology is to develop a sense of responsibility towards the society. The members of this Club organise various camps and events to do their needful towards the society by actively taking part in it. Other students of PSNA CET are also encouraged to take part in these events to help the community.
- Rotaract Club- The members of Rotaract Club of PSNA CET aims to develop students in terms of technical and professional field. The members of this society also work for the well being of the society by developing their leadership skills. The club also conducts various activities like career talks, annual kabaddi meet, cleanathons, blood donation camps, BIT’s got talent, treks, technical competitions etc.
- Indian Red Cross Society- This Society has been formed to raise health awareness among people of different communities and also help individuals during any emergencies and disasters. The members of this society work voluntarily for the society by providing their helping hands towards the development of the society.
- Mathematics Club- The Maths Club of PSNA College of Engineering and Technology Dindigul has been formed to provide more knowledge about mathematics to students. This club comprises members who share a common interest in maths and learning and solving new problems, finding solutions to questions, solves puzzles and riddles related to maths.
PSNA College of Engineering and Technology, Dindigul Highlights
PSNA College of Engineering and Technology, Dindigul Courses & Fees
Browse by Degree
Browse by Courses
PSNA College of Engineering and Technology, Dindigul Admissions 2021
PSNA College of Engineering and Technology, Dindigul offers admissions to undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. The college offers admissions to B.E programmes based on TNPCEE/JEE Main scores and to M.E programmes based on GATE scores. PSNA CET also offers admissions to MBA and MCA programmes based on the scores of MAT/CAT/TANCET or any other national level entrance exam. Detailed description on all programmes and its admission process, counselling procedure, document verification and other details are mentioned below.
For BE Programmes:-
- Candidates have to appear for the TNPCEE or JEE Main or any other national level entrance examination and obtain a valid score.
- Candidates have to apply online on the official website of TNEA for counselling and submit the application form along with the requisite documents.
- Eligible candidates have to appear for the TNEA counselling which is the last stage of the admission process.
- Final admissions will be offered after document verification and fees payment at PSNA College of Engineering and Technology, Dindigul.
For ME Programmes:-
- Candidates have to appear for GATE and obtain a valid score.
- Candidates have to apply online on the official website of the college and submit the application form along with the requisite documents.
- Students will be offered admissions after the verification of documents and payment of fees at PSNA College of Engineering and Technology.
For MBA/MCA Programmes:-
- Candidates have to appear for the MAT/CAT/TANCET or any other national entrance examination and secure a valid score.
- Candidates have to apply online on the official website of PSNA College of Engineering and Technology.
- Application forms have to be submitted along with all required documents and paying the amount of fees.
- The college will offer admissions after the verification of documents and payment of fees for selected programmes.
PSNA College of Engineering and Technology, Dindigul Placements
Engineering and Architecture (B.E /B.Tech)
Engineering and Architecture (M.E /M.Tech.)
PSNA College of Engineering and Technology, Dindigul Student Reviews
Review about my college...
No words to describe my college. Thank u
Our college review
Excellent team work by our facilities to develope us
It was very usefull to clearly analyse and know about our
PSNA College of Engineering and Technology, Dindigul Facilities
PSNA College of Engineering and Technology has various facilities and infrastructure for the students and faculty. The facilities and infrastructure include an auditorium, cafeteria, seminar hall, guest house, hostel. All of the facilities and infrastructure are equipped with all the necessities. More details on all the facilities provided by the Institute are mentioned below.
- Auditorium- There are two auditoriums provided by PSNA College of Engineering and Technology, Dindigul with the name of Sri Rangalatchumi and Civil-Mechanical that are air-conditioned and they have a seating capacity of around 550 and 350 respectively.
- Cafeteria- The cafeteria of PSNA CET can have 500 students be seated at a time and provides hygienic food items to the students and faculty.
- Seminar Hall- The seminar hall of PSNA College of Engineering and Technology has a seating capacity of 280 students and used to conduct meetings, conferences, seminars, symposia and co-curricular activities.
- Guest House- The guest house is provided with facilities like IP suites, conference hall, meditation hall and a pantry for the visitors and parents.
- Hostel- PSNA CET has 8 blocks, 5 for men, 2 for women and 1 for the foreign students. The hostel blocks are provided all the requirements and serve the needs of the students.
- Sports- Various outdoor sports like badminton, cricket, basketball, football, hockey, tennis, kabaddi, volleyball and indoor games like carrom board, chess, table tennis are played in PSNA CET.
This College is accredited by NAAC A (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) validity is 21 Feb 2022 and the score is 3.17 .
PSNA College of Engineering and Technology, Dindigul Gallery
Questions related to PSNA College of Engineering and Technology, Dindigul
which is easy and useful to get job in tamilnadu? B.E mechanical or B.E electronics and communication engineering ?
You can get jobs from any of these branches if you will do engineering from any good college.Although there will be more opportunities in mechanical as compares to electronics and communication engineering but i would suggest that you should study the one which interests you more because if you become good at something then you will not search for jobs but jobs will search you.
velammal college of enginnering in madurai has good placement?Is it easy to get admission ?which department is best in this college and explain other departments also?
For admission in Velammal College of Engineering and Technology you will have to appear in TNEA examination. For placements Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Information Technology is considered as top brach.Lots of companies like TCS,Wipro,Delloite,Infosys etc offers placement.
I hope this helps
is it difficult to get seat in psna dindigul college?do they refer JEE main marks along with our cut off marks in 12std?
PSNA college of engineering takes admission through jee main and Tnea.
As we all know that seats are very limited and admission is directly based on merit rank try to score as good as possible.
Feel free to comment if you have any doubt
PSNA College of Engineering and Technology, Dindigul Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council
Validity : 21 Feb 2022 ; CGPA : 3.17