About Fr C Rodrigues Institute of Technology, Navi Mumbai
Father Conceicao Rodrigues Institute of Technology (FCRIT Vashi), Navi Mumbai was established in the year 1996. FCRIT Vashi is recognised by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Maharashtra State. The College offers undergraduate (BE), postgraduate (ME) and doctoral (Ph.D) courses in various areas. FCRIT Vashi is affiliated to the University of Mumbai.
FCRIT is located at Father Agnel Technical Education Complex, near Noor Masjid, Juhu Nagar, Sector 9A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra. Ramabai Nagar Bus Stop is 23.1 km away from FCRIT. Vashi Railway Station is 4.1 km away and Sanpada Metro Station is 3 km away from the Institute. Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is 23.1 km away from the College. Students can take a taxi or a bus to reach Father Conceicao Rodrigues Institute of Technology.
Accreditations and Collaborations:
- FCRIT Vashi is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
- FCRIT Vashi is also accredited by the National Board of accreditation (NBA).
Clubs, Committees and Societies:
- Agnel Sports Club: This Club helps students achieve a healthier lifestyle cope with a studious environment. FCRIT Vashi has various centres for physical education and sports activities to help students maintain physical fitness. It has numerous outdoor playgrounds and indoor courts are spread over a vast area.
- Agnel Robotics Club: This Club provides a base for students who are into robotics to progress and contribute to this field. This Club helps to facilitate students to understand, design and learn robotics and also provides efficiency in the field of robotics, control, and automation.
- Literary Club: This Club is for the students who want to gain insight on the history of languages. The club also provides a platform for students to showcase their literary skills.
- AI and Deep Learning Club: This Club is for the students who want to gain the inside knowledge of artificial intelligence and deep learning. Various activities and events are conducted by this club related to AI.
- Coder's Club: This Club was created to help programmers cherish themselves in the world of algorithms, computer programming, and programming contests. This Club helps in learning to host a programming contest and face challenges related to programming. It also aims in training sessions and discussions related to algorithms, binary search, technicalities like array size and the likes.
- National Service Scheme: It creates social awareness and imparts human values in students and creates a spirit of social service amongst them.
Courses & Fees
Browse by Degree
Browse by Courses
Fr C Rodrigues Institute of Technology, Navi Mumbai offers undergraduate (BE/B.Tech), postgraduate (ME) and doctoral (PhD) courses to the students. FCRIT offers admission to B.Tech on the basis of marks secured in the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) Exam. Further, the aspiring candidates have to appear for the state level counselling which takes place through Common Admission Process (CAP) and the final stage includes seat allotment, document verification and fee payment. Admission to M.Tech programmes is offered by Fr C Rodrigues Institute of Technology, Navi Mumbai on the basis of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) and the aspiring candidates have to further participate in the state-level counselling which takes place through Common Admission Process (CAP). Admission to Doctoral Courses is offered on the basis of GATE/PET exam and further, they will be called for interview. The last stage of admission to all the courses offered by FCRIT involves document verification and fee payment.
For Undergraduate Courses (BE):
- The students have to qualify for the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) Exam.
- MHT CET qualified candidates have to register for the state level counselling process which takes place through Common Admission Process (CAP).
- Final admission will be done after seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
For Postgraduate Courses (ME):
- The candidates have to qualify for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Exam.
- GATE qualified candidates have to register and appear for state level counselling process which takes place through Common Admission Process (CAP).
- Final admission will be done after seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
For Doctoral Courses (Ph.D):
- Candidates should have a bachelor's degree in the relevant field of engineering.
- Aspirants should qualify for the GATE/ PET exam.
- Eligible candidates should fill an application form on the website of the College.
- Final admission will be done on the basis of the inter-se merit of the PET Score and the Technical Interview.
Engineering and Architecture (B.E /B.Tech)
Engineering and Architecture (M.E /M.Tech.)
Exams and Cutoffs
in terms of teaching and result college is good not other.
This college is one of the best in Navi Mumbai
Pass outs from this college can manage any level of stress
Last Seen: 28 Sep' 20
Joined On: 28 Sep' 20
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2022
- BE Mechanical Engineering
My experience in this college has been good and am satisfied
Various facilities and infrastructure such as a library with a collection of books, separate hostels for boys and girls, sports facilities, canteen, gymnasium and medical services are provided by Father Conceicao Rodrigues Institute of Technology. Other facilities like internet, swimming pool, meditation centre, etc are also available for the students.
- Library: The Central library has a collection of books, journals and other resources in Mathematics and Sciences, Engineering and Technology, Biotechnology, Humanities, Social Sciences and Management ranging from printed books, e-books, back volumes, and CDs/DVDs.
- Hostel: Hostel facility is provided by FCRIT Vashi, with separate blocks for boys and girls. Other facilities like internet and mess facilities are also available for hostel students.
- Sports: The institute provides sports facilities and encourages them to participate in indoor and outdoor games for their physical and mental well being.
- Canteen: The campus has a number of eating outlets for the students where they get food at a reasonable price.
- Medical Centre: FCRIT Vashi provides medical facilities to the students such as first aid kit, pathology lab, etc for any emergency or injuries. Doctors are also available at the medical centre for doing the regular check ups.
- Gymnasium: The institution has a gymnasium which has all the latest equipment for the students to remain fit. Instructors and trainers are present at the gymnasium to train the students.
Questions related to Fr C Rodrigues Institute of Technology, Navi Mumbai
Fr.C. Rodrigues institute of technology navi mumbai and Fr.C Rodrigues college of engineering mumbai which is best for CS
Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering (CRCE), popularly known as Agnel Bandra, was founded in 1984. The college is affiliated to the University of Mumbai, accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) and approved by the All India Council of Technology Education (AICTE). Started with a single course in Production Engineering with only 60 seats, CRCE now has 6 undergraduate programs under the engineering stream, 2 postgraduate programs and offers PhD in 2 subjects. Lowest and Highest palcement was 3.3 Lakh to 16.5 lakh.
Father Conceicao Rodrigues Institute of Technology (FCRIT), Navi Mumbai established in the year 1996. FCRIT Vashi is recognised by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Maharashtra State. Placement in CSE branch is decent in this college.
From the above comparison we can say that Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering is slightly better than Father Conceicao Rodrigues Institute of Technology.
Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: