About Government Autonomous PG College, Satna
Government Autonomous PG College, Satna was established In 1958. Initially, the college was affiliated to Sagar University, Sagar (MP). Presently the college is affiliated to the Awadhesh Pratap Singh University, Rewa (MP) in 1969, the affiliation of the college changed to this new university. The college was recognised by the University Grants Commission in 1972 and granted it autonomous status in 1995-96. The college offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses through art, commerce and science faculties.
Location: Bansagar Colony, Transport Nagar, Satna, Madhya Pradesh Government Autonomous Pg College, Satna is located at Bansagar Colony, Transport Nagar, Satna, Madhya Pradesh. The Satna Junction is 4 Km away from the college campus and the nearest airport is Bharhut Airport Satna.
Accreditation: Government Autonomous Pg College, Satna is accredited by NAAC.
Clubs and Committees:
Internal Quality Assurance Cell: The aim of IQAC is to plan, guide, and monitor Quality Assurance and Quality Enhancement activities of the Institution.
Anti Ragging Committee: This committee ensures there is no ragging happening on the campus and the college is in compliance with the provisions of the regulations as well as the provisions of the law concerning ragging is in force.
Committee for SC/ST: The cell resolves all the affairs and problems related to the SC/ST students and faculties.
Youth Red Cross: The vision of the Youth Red Cross is to become a leading humanitarian organization serving vulnerable people. The members of the club regularly take part in the various events and promote humanitarian services in society.
NSS: The motto of NSS is “NOT ME BUT YOU”. This expresses the essence of democratic living, and appreciation of the other man’s point of view. This underlines that the welfare of the individual is ultimately dependent on the welfare of society as a whole. Therefore, it should be the aim of the NSS to demonstrate this motto in its day-to-day programs. NSS volunteers of the college actively take part in a variety of activities, which include blood donation, HIV-AIDS awareness, family life education, functional literacy, help for the visually impaired, college-campus cleanliness, skill development and leadership and personality development.
NCC: NCC fortifies character, command and discipline among the students. It provides framing for a career in the forces. NCC Cadet Crop of the college organises and trains youth and provides leadership in all walks of life including the Armed and Navy forces. It also creates a suitable environment to motivate the youth to take up a career in the armed forces.
Academic and personal counselling cell: The cell facilitates academic, emotional, social and cognitive development of the student and empowers them in their learning and personal development.
Red Cross: The Red Cross unit is working in the college, in which students are provided with primary information related to first aid and medical from time to time by physicians.
Skill Development Programmes (SDP): Under this programme, students are trained in market-oriented programmes. The programmes organise the training programmes on personality development and communication skills and help students to prepare better for the recruitment process. The SDP promotes entrepreneurship among the students as entrepreneurship plays an important role in the country's economic development. It is useful for the process of industrialisation and economic growth. The rate of economic progress of a nation depends upon its rate of entrepreneurship development in the people. Education requires entrepreneurship development awareness to promote entrepreneurship for building the nation. SDP provides various information with reference to starting a business to budding student entrepreneurs and to create an entrepreneurial culture among students. It fosters better linkages between industries and R and D activities of the college and promotes innovation The cell regularly organises camps, seminars, workshops, industrial visits and other developmental programmes.
Government Autonomous PG College, Satna Highlights
Government Autonomous PG College, Satna Courses & Fees
Government Autonomous PG College, Satna Admissions 2021
Government Autonomous PG College, Satna offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in arts, commerce and science. The admission process of these courses are given below:
Candidates need to submit their application online or offline for the respective courses.
They also have to pay the application fee.
Admissions to all the courses of PG College of Satna are based on the qualifying marks.
Each academic department of PG College of Satna prepares the merit list based on the qualifying marks.
And, as per the merit lists, candidates have to visit the concerned department of the college and complete the admission process, which includes documents verifications and fee payment.
Once the admission process is completed, candidates will receive the ID Card.
Government Autonomous PG College, Satna Facilities
Government Autonomous PG College, Satna provides various facilities to its students. These facilities include a library, computer lab, and auditorium. The college also has the facility of sports, reading room, common room, and gym. These facilities are established, keeping in mind the physical exercise and sports need of the students for involving them into successful personalities.
- Library: The college library has the latest volumes, in the fields of commerce, art and general areas. It has the membership for e-resources and has a subscription to national and international peer-reviewed e-journals. Online public access catalogue (OPAC) facility is available to facilitate the online search of the library books with title, author, keyword and subject.
- Sports activities: Regular sports activities are conducted at the college and students take part in state level and national level sports. The college has indoor and outdoor sports facilities. Indoor games like carrom, table tennis, chess are available in the college. The college has a well-furnished football field and cricket fields. It also has a hockey field, handball, volleyball and badminton court. The institute organises annual sports every year in which students of all disciplines take part.
- Canteen: The College has a well-maintained cafeteria situated within the institute campus premises. Hygienic tasty snacks and food items are available during institute timings at reasonable rates.
- Computer Centre: The computer centre of the college maintains and manages campus networking and internet facility. It provides both wired and WiFi connectivity to students and staff. The centre is equipped with the latest system/application software, operating system and various utility software. All students & staff are allowed to access the internet for academic and research purposes.
- Seminar Hall: The hall is equipped with the latest teaching aids like LCD projector, slide projector and overhead projector. The hall is used for conducting guest lectures, symposiums and seminars.
- GYM: The college has well-equipped gym facilities for the healthy lifestyle of the students.
- Auditorium: The auditoriums are well equipped with air-conditioned, sound reinforcement system and video conferencing facilities. Projection facilities for films, slides, large screen videos, and multimedia presentations are also available in the auditorium.
- Laboratories: The college has spacious and well-equipped laboratories for each department of science.
- English Language lab: The language lab provides students with the facilities of learning flawless English and assists them in speaking, reading and listening.
- Girls common room: The common room helps students to relax and spend time in discussion and planning for academic activities.
Government Autonomous PG College, Satna Gallery
Questions related to Government Autonomous PG College, Satna
how many fees of MA English literature
Hello aspirant. MA english literature is a 2 year PG course. This is offered by arts colleges. Fee structure for this depends on place and college. The min max fee structure ranges from 8,000 rupees to 1.5 lakhs.
Some of the colleges and fee structure per annum would be
1.shoolini university in Solan with rs. 76,000
2,hagran lakecity university in bhopal with rs,75,000
3.carrer point university in kota with rs.15,000
Hope this helps
Government Autonomous PG College, Satna Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council