Hind Institute of Medical Sciences (HIMS), Sitapur is a co-educational college and is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The College offers diploma, undergraduate (MBBS, B.Sc) and postgraduate (M.Sc) and GNM Nursing and ANM courses in various fields. HIMS is approved and recognised by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India and Medical Council of India (MCI). HIMS is affiliated to Dr. RML Avadh University, Faizabad.
HIMS is located at Sitapur Road, Sahjanpur, Uttar Pradesh. Naimisharanya Railway Station is 50.5 km away and Bagdogra Airport is 40.3 km away from the Institute. Sidhauli Bus Depot is the nearest bus stand and it is around 11.4 km away from the College. Students can hire a taxi or a bus to reach Hind Institute of Medical Sciences.
Accreditations and Collaborations: NA
Clubs, Committees and Societies: NA
For Undergraduate Courses (MBBS):
- For MBBS, candidates have to apply and appear for NEET UG exam conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).
- Further, the aspirants have to appear for MBBS Counselling process.
- Final admission will be based on the participation in the counselling process, and fee payment.
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences offers many facilities to the students and faculty such as library, auditorium, lecture theatres, gymnasium, canteen, lab, etc. Other facilities like museum, cold storage, anatomy histology lab, etc are also available for the students.
- Library: The institution has a library that has all kinds of text and reference books for the students and is a perfect place for book lovers.
- Auditorium: HIMS has an auditorium facility for the students and faculty for any events or functions organised.
- Lecture Theatres: Hind Institute of Medical Sciences has a well equipped lecture hall for guest lectures, meetings, national and international conferences.
- Gymnasium: The Institute has a gymnasium facility for the students and faculty so that they can maintain their physical health as well.
- Canteen: Canteen is available at the College premises that serves food to the students and faculty at a reasonable price.
- Lab: HIMS has laboratory facilities for the students and faculty that can be used by them for the research work and practical experience.
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: