- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Jagran Lakecity University, Bhopal
Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A) in Accounting Hons is a full-time three years course affiliated to Jagran Lakecity University, Bhopal.
This course is an undergraduate course in business administration with a strong finance module aligned with the CMA, USA curriculum. The module is designed and delivered by a CMA partner approved faculty. CMA certificate is very valuable and well recognized globally. The program aims at offering edge to finance-focused students who would want to pursue a professional career in the finance area or follow this up with a reputed MBA in finance.
- Principle of strategic management
- Communication, reasoning, and quantitative skills
- Financial accounting and reporting
- Financial decision making I
- Financial controls
- Financial planning and performance
- Financial decision making II
- Introduction to new technology and business
- Entrepreneurship basics
- Essentials for family business management
- Applied/Research group project
- BBA (Hons) paper/project
- Business readings and discussions
The Candidate should have a Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) qualification with a minimum of 50% or an equivalent qualification in any discipline from a recognized board.