Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM) is a management institute and was established in 1995 by the Lal Bahadur Shastri Educational Society. This institute is located in Dwarka, New Delhi. LBSIM provides five full-time postgraduate degree programmes. This institute is affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
LBSIM is located in Dwarka, New Delhi. The nearest metro station to this institute is Dwarka Sector 11 which is at a distance of 550 meters. Candidates can take an auto from the metro station to the institute or they can walk to the institute. The nearest railway station to LBSIM in Gurgaon, with a total distance of 17 km. The nearest airport to this institute is Indira Gandhi International Airport, which covers a total distance of 10.5 km.
Accreditations and Collaborations:-
LBSIM is accredited by-
National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
Association to Advance Collegiate School of Business (AACSB)
The international collaborations of LBSIM are as follows-
Australian Institute of Management, Western Australian
Department of Management, School of Business and Economics, Thompson Rivers University Kamloops, Canada
LBSIM Courses & Fees
LBSIM Admissions 2021
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, New Delhi Admission Procedure:-
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, New Delhi offers admissions to PGDM programmes based on the scores of CMAT/ GMAT. Based on the eligible scores, students also have to appear and clear the Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) conducted by the authorities of the institute. Detailed description about the admission procedure is mentioned below.
For PGDM programmes-
- Candidates have to appear for the Common Admission Test (CAT) or Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT).
- Later, candidates have to register themselves at LBSIM through a different application that is available in the Information Brochure from Admission Coordination, LBSIM, Delhi.
- Candidates who are shortlisted based on their score in CAT/GMAT will have to appear for the Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI), as to complete the admission procedure.
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management admissions will be offered after document verification and fees payment.
Management and Business Administration (P.G.D.M)
LBSIM Exams and Cutoffs
LBSIM Student Reviews
The college is full of life
Best College of Delhi NCR
Best B -School to study Marketing with affordable fees
Good College in Dehi
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management offers certain facilities to the students and faculty members including discussion rooms, cafeteria, medical room, sports, computer centre, video conferencing centre etc. A detailed description of all the facilities provided to the students and other members of the institute are mentioned below.
- Discussion Rooms- LBSIM has discussion rooms for discussions amongst students, as well as for the preparation of case studies/projects and assignments.
- Cafeteria- The institute has a modern and well-furnished cafeteria for students. The cafeteria has a food court that has prepared meals, a juice counter, tea, coffee and hot beverages, and a dispensing machine.
- Medical Room- LBSIM has a medical room facility with all the required medicines that are prescribed by the doctor. A doctor visits the institute twice a week. The Institute has a tie-up with Bensups Hospital, Rockland Hospital, Artemis Hospital, Dwarka for Ambulance facility and any other emergency treatment. The Institute also conducts an Annual Health Check-up for the faculty and the students.
- Sports- The Institute provides a well-equipped gym, TT room and badminton court for the students. Various sports events are conducted in the DDA Sports Complex, Dwarka.
- Computer Centre- This Centre is provided with hardware and software facilities to meet the requirements of the course curricula, students and faculty. The campus has access to Wi-Fi with thirty access points. The Centre also has one server room and two computer labs.
- Video Conferencing Centre- The Centre has a decent capacity of seater hall that is equipped with two LCD displays and video conference facility. The Centre can support 3 systems at 3 different locations and can broadcast the programme in the also in the auditorium.
Questions related to LBSIM
Which is better to do MBA, R.R Institute of modern college lucknow Or Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute Of Management and Development lucknow?
Dear candidate, the RRGI, Lucknow was awarded with "Campus Preparedness Award 2015" and "ECONS Education Excellence Award 2015" and many more. Total fees is also less, around 1.50 lacs.
For RRMIT, it is a private college in Uttar pradesh with fees of 1.54 lacs.
The fees for MBA in Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute Of Management and devopment Studies is also around 1.57 lacs.
You can choose the college based on fees or their placement or the locality and how far it is from your home.
Will MBA colleges start the online classes. And if they are, then how long? What is the currenf process of LBSIM college?
Please read the full article about new semester beginning in the month of november and terminal semester exams of students as per latest notifiaction of ugc:-
- And for your next question about LSBIM , check the full detail of LSBIM given below:-
In the pandemic, the current scenario for admission process in colleges is same as done before.
I hope this answer is Informative for you and all of us.
what is a fees of mba in lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of management studies Lucknow?
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management and Development Studies is one of the oldest institutes in northern India. The college offers postgraduate courses such as MBA, MCA, and MCA (lateral). For the MBA course, the total fee per year will be Rs.78,650.
I hope I have answered your question.
Lbsim v Nirma which one should be selected?
You can always use the careers360 college compare to find out which college is best to pursue your dream course. You will get to know all the details about the college including the NAAC score, Placement details, college facilities and also you can find out reviews of the college written by the students who study in that particular college.
I have provided the link below. Use this link to find out which college is best. https://www.careers360.com/compare-colleges
I hope it helps.
Hello, Comparing between Nirma (Ahmedabad) and LBSIM (Delhi), which is a better option for Marketing? Considering factors like faculty, course, industry exposure, internships and placements.
LBSIM offers an average package of 8.6 Lakhs per annum at LBSIM the highest package is same which is 21 lakhs per annum. on the other hand Nirma University offers an average package of 6-8 lakhs per annum with the highest being 19 lakhs per annum. Considering, Placements,exposure,faculty and the prestige you should go for LBSIM.
You can reach out to us for more information regarding admissions, entrance tests, syllabus etc.
You can follow the link below for more information - https://www.careers360.com/colleges/lal-bahadur-shastri-institute-of-management-delhi https://www.careers360.com/university/nirma-university-ahmedabad/mba-course
Hope it helps.
LBSIM Related Articles
Dr. D.K. Srivastava, Director of Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Managemen....
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM) has released the admiss....
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management PGDM Admissions 2019 - Lal Baha....
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM), Delhi conducted a two-....
‘Accredited B-schools looked upon with great respect,’ says Dr. G L Sharma, Officiating Director, LBSIM
Dr. G. L. Sharma, Officiating Director, Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Ma....
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM) organised the 18th Lal ....
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management is producing future Managers f....
Dr Arya Kumar, Director of Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, N....
Institute: Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi Lal Bahadur ....
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi announces PGDM(Executi....
LBSIM Latest News
LBSIM Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: