CAT +1 More
|GMAT||20 Apr, 2020 - 21 Feb, 2021||Application - Appointments for test date | Mode: Online|
|CAT||25 Jul, 2021 (Tentative)||Advertisement - Notice | Mode: Online|
|02 Aug, 2021 - 20 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|24 Sep, 2021 - 27 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application Correction - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|15 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Others - Mock Test | Mode: Online|
|25 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Admit Card - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam - Exam Date | Mode: Online|
|06 Dec, 2021 - 10 Dec, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key - Response Sheet | Mode: Online|
|01 Jan, 2022 (Tentative)||Result - Result Date | Mode: Online|
- Candidates are short-listed on the basis of CAT/ GMAT scores, prior academic performance, work experience, and other information disclosed in the Application form. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion, Extempore, Written Analysis Test and Personal Interview, which will be held during February and March 2021.
- The weightage for final selection will be 60% for CAT/GMAT score and 40% for Group Discussion, Extempore and Personal Interview, past academic performance, written ability test and work experience.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination in the year 2020, can also apply.
- However, such candidates, have to submit a certificate from the Principal / Registrar of their University/institution certifying that the candidate has obtained 50% marks or equivalent, based on latest available grades/marks. The deadline for submission of the mark sheet and the certificate is October 15, 2020. Non-fulfillment of this condition will automatically result in the cancellation of the provisional admission.
- Applicants should note that the mere fulfilment of minimum eligibility criteria will not ensure consideration for short listing by LBSIM. Candidates must declare and maintain a valid and unique email account and a phone number throughout the selection process.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT 2019) conducted by the IIMs on November 24, 2019, or should have a valid GMAT score in a test taken between January 1, 2019 and January 15, 2020.
- Foreign students, PIO and NRI sponsored candidates are also eligible and are required to take the Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) at a test centre outside India, between January 1, 2019 and January 15, 2020.
- Indian residents who have appeared for GMAT, between January 1, 2019 and January 15, 2020 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates will be required to furnish their GMAT scores while applying and provide an attested copy of the GMAT score sheet to the Admission Office for verification at the time of personal interview. GMAT scores without the above document will not be accepted and the application may be summarily rejected.
Best College of Delhi NCR
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2019
Best B -School to study Marketing with affordable fees
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2019
Good College in Dehi
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2014
An Institute with a good ROI
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2015