|28 Oct, 2020 (Tentative)||Others - Mock Test - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|28 Oct, 2020 - 29 Nov, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|29 Nov, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|20 Apr, 2020 - 31 Dec, 2020||Application - Appointments for test date | Mode: Online|
|10 Jan, 2021 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
|27 Sep, 2020 - 29 Sep, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|05 Aug, 2020 - 23 Sep, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|29 Jul, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
|15 Dec, 2019||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|29 Sep, 2019||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
Post Graduate Diploma in Management Research and Business Analytics is a two-year full-time course offered by Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi and approved by All India Council for Technical Education.
The Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (Research & Business Analytics) program is designed to provide in-depth knowledge of research & analytical concepts, techniques and their applications in improving business processes and decision-making. The objective of the course is to facilitate in-depth exposure to the students regarding methodologies and practices of Research & Business Analytics and preparing them for the emerging needs of industry in the various functional domains of research & analytics. It provides the opportunity of hands-on learning through industry-driven research & analytics projects in finance, marketing, retail, operations, human resources, and other business domains.
- Candidates are short-listed on the basis of CAT/ GMAT scores, prior academic performance, work experience, and other information disclosed in the Application form. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion, Extempore, Written Analysis Test and Personal Interview, which will be held during February and March 2020.
- The weightage for final selection will be 60% for CAT/GMAT score and 40% for Group Discussion, Extempore and Personal Interview, past academic performance, written ability test and work experience.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination in the year 2021, can also apply. However, such candidates, have to submit a certificate from the Principal / Registrar of their University/institution certifying that the candidate has obtained 50% marks or equivalent, based on latest available grades/marks. The deadline for submission of the mark sheet and the certificate is October 15, 2021. Non-fulfillment of this condition will automatically result in the cancellation of the provisional admission.
- Applicants should note that the mere fulfilment of minimum eligibility criteria will not ensure consideration for short listing by LBSIM. Candidates must declare and maintain a valid and unique email account and a phone number throughout the selection process.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT 2020) conducted by the IIMs on November 29, 2020, or should have a valid GMAT score in a test taken between January 1, 2020 and January 15, 2021.
- Foreign students, PIO and NRI sponsored candidates are also eligible and are required to take the Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) at a test centre outside India, between January 1, 2020 and January 15, 2021.
- Indian residents who have appeared for GMAT, between January 1, 2020 and January 15, 2021 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates will be required to furnish their GMAT scores while applying and provide an attested copy of the GMAT score sheet to the Admission Office for verification at the time of personal interview. GMAT scores without the above document will not be accepted and the application may be summarily rejected.