- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Pt Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and Ayush University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing is a four-year full-time program that is the undergraduate level in the nursing course offered by Pt Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and Ayush University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
1. The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st Dec. of the year of admission.
2. The minimum educational requirements shall be the passing of: Higher secondary school certificate Examination from a recognized board or University with science (Physics, chemistry, Biology) and English.
3.A candidate should have passed in subjects of PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks taken together in PCB at the qualifying examination. i.e. 10+2.
4. English is a Compulsory subject in 10+2 for being eligible for admission to B. Sc Nursing.
5. Candidate shall be medically fit.
6. Five Percentage relaxation of marks for SC/ST/OBC candidates may be given.