|NEET||02 May, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|10 Dec, 2020||Application - Start Date | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5.5 Years
- Offered by: Pt Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and Ayush University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.) is a 5.5 years full-time course, which includes 4.5 years of curriculum plus 1 year of rotating internship. It is offered by Pt Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and Ayush University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur and approved by MCI.
The guidance regarding admission process is awaited as per the guidelines of the oversight committee under Lodha Commission. Basically, NEET qualification is a must.
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- For admission to MBBS course, those candidates who have passed the qualifying examination of 10+2 from Board of Secondary Education, CG or CBSE having passed in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects individually and have secured at least minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology combined together and must have passed in English also.
- Those who have passed any equivalent or higher examination with the aforesaid subjects from any other recognized Board, University with the percentage of marks as mentioned above.
- Any other qualification recognized by Govt. of India/Medical Council of India as recognized qualification for admission to MBBS course.
Rules for Educational Qualification:
- No rounding off of the marks secured by the candidates in 10+2 or equivalent Examination will be done in individual subjects of the final total while converting marks of the individual subjects out of 100 or total marks out of 200. For example, If the total of the marks in four subjects come to 99 out of 200 percentage comes to 49.50 that will not qualify the candidate.
- If the marks of a candidate at XII or 10+2 (or equivalent) examination have been revised after revaluation, the eligibility of the candidate may be altered. The candidate will be permitted to avail the benefit or revised marks subject to his/her representation to the admission committee and production of necessary proof to the satisfaction of the admission committee. The candidate must note that the admission committee will not be responsible for late declaration of result of such re-evaluation or late submissions of proof due to any reasons whatsoever and request to consider/reconsider the claim of the candidate arising out of such re-evaluation shall not be entertained. The candidate has to furnish all proofs before the publication of merit list.
- The candidate who has failed in subjects and got supplementary is also eligible provided he/she submit the result of passing on or before counseling date of SSIMS Medical College.