About St Aloysius College, Jabalpur
St. Aloysius College (SAC), Jabalpur is an autonomous college and was started in the year 1951. This college belongs to a minority catholic community. It is administered by the St. Aloysius College community and is one of the oldest and first Christian College. The name of the college was given in the name of Patron Saint Aloysius Gonzaga. The college is affiliated with the Rani Dugawati Vishwavidyalaya.
St. Aloysius College is situated in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India. The college is connected to all modes of transportation. The nearest railway station is Jabalpur which is about 3.4 km away from the college. The nearest bus stand is Penti Naka with a total distance of about 130 m and the nearest airport is Jabalpur Airport which is about 13.7 km away from the college.
Accreditations and Collaborations:-
- SAC is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
- East Carolina University
- Assumption University
- Bajaj Finserv
- US CMA
Societies, Committees and Clubs:-
- NSS: The motto of this club is ‘Not Me But You’. The objectives of NSS are to understand how the community works, understand themselves as being in relation to their community, identify the needs and problems of the community and involved in problem-solving, develop a sense of social and civic responsibility.
- NCC: The National Cadet Corps is Youth Wing of Armed Forces for students with the objectives of developing character, comradeship, discipline, leadership, secular outlook, amongst the youth of the country. It also provides leadership for the service of the nation.
- Sports Club: The objectives of this Club is to aware the students about the importance or benefits of physical activities in day to day life. It also encourages students to develop moral values through sports and games. It also motivates the students for mass participation in sports/games.
- Student Union: The college has a student union which looks for the needs and requirements of the students. The objectives of this council are to encourage and strengthen democratic values amongst the students. It provides a council for the development of the students as dutiful citizens of society.
- Cultural Society: The college having the Society which organizes cultural events in the college. This Society aims at creating and facilitating an environment to enhance potential by giving training on different skills.
- Literacy Club: The club organizes many events like debate, poetry, writing essays, etc. events for students. This club helps in creating confident, fluent, and well-prepared students so that they benefit the department and the college.
- Women Cell: The college has a Cell for women to look up the problems faced by women. This Cell makes students get aware of Gender Equity. It also helps students to change their mindset and attitudes towards life in terms of women.
- Science Cells: This club organizes all the science events every academic year. President, Vice President, Secretary, Joint Secretary and a Scientific Adviser are members of the Science Club.
- Pythagorean Society: This society belongs to the mathematics department. This Society organises various activities like rangoli competition, Mehandi competition, etc with the main theme of Pythagorean.
- Rotary Club: The aim of the club is to Serving Humanity with Love and Compassion. This club helps in developing professional and leadership skills in the students and helps them recognize the dignity and values of occupations.
- Red Cross: This is a voluntary humanitarian society that provides relief in times of disasters and emergencies and provides healthcare to the people in need. This society tries to inculcate human values, helpfulness, cooperation and kindness amongst the students.
- Red Ribbon: This society helps prepare the youth as young educators/agents to be the change amongst society. It controls the potential of the youth /students to extend their help towards developing healthy lifestyles. It also increases the awareness amongst the youth on sexual reproductive health and HIV/AIDS.
- Nature Club: The aim of the club is to work for nature and the environment. This Club motivates students to value the environment and acquaint them with the knowledge of the grave situations by creating awareness on global environmental challenges and means to overcome them and by conducting eco-friendly activities.
- JIRF: The club is known as Jabalpur Interreligious Forum [JIRF] and the aim of the club is to spread love and unity. This Club gives a sight of the collection of religious and spiritual people belonging from different professions at one place with a motive of spreading love and brotherhood.
- Biotech Society: This Society helps the students to channelize the energy in a healthy manner and in the right direction. It helps in the intellectual, emotional and moral development of the students. It also helps in developing the overall personality of the students.
- Commerce Forum: The forum is made by the commerce department for students for various events of commerce. This forum conducts debates, quiz competitions, seminars, question-answer sessions, and ceremonies every academic year.
- Zoological Society: The society is run by the Department of Zoology. The Society organizes quiz and essay competition, debates and educational trips. The society also conducts various community services like health awareness programmes, environmental awareness campaigns.
- Aloysian Management Association: In this association, quiz competition, One Minute Game, debates, ethnic day, business quiz, JAMM session, the release of the newsletter and award distribution ceremony are conducted every academic year.
- Science and Religion: This club helps in creating awareness on the relation between science and religion amongst the youth. It also motivates students to explore the scientific aspects of religion and use the information for the betterment of society.
- Research Committee: This Committee encourages, facilitates and guides the teaching staff to apply for research projects. The research committee studies the project proposals before forwarding them to any funding agency. Reviewing the proposals for workshops, seminars and conferences are some activities done in this Committee.
- Placement Cell: This Cell provides career guidance, training and placement opportunities to all final year students of the college. Database of students, campus interviews, career guidance, campus fair, mock tests, etc are some of the activities done in this Cell.
- Counselling Cell: This Cell provides students with an opportunity for personal growth to lead their professional preparation. It equips the students with career options and provides the resources, counselling and the necessary support to assist with self-assessment.
- Central Instrumentation Centre: This Centre (CIC) is employed by faculty members and Ph.D. scholars for their research work. The instrumentation facility is also available for other institutes and colleges.
St Aloysius College, Jabalpur Highlights
St Aloysius College, Jabalpur Courses & Fees
Browse by Degree
Browse by Courses
- Total Fees: 47.70 K
- Total Fees: 77.25 K
- Total Fees: 47.70 K
- Total Fees: 55.65 K
St Aloysius College, Jabalpur Admissions 2021
St. Aloysius College Admission Process:
St. Aloysius College offers admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Admission to undergraduate courses will be done on the basis of the performance in the interview/written test while admission to postgraduate courses will be done on the basis of merit in qualifying examination.
For B.Sc., BA:
- Candidates should qualify 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks or equivalent from a recognised board.
- Applicants should fill an online application form on the website of SAC.
- Eligible candidates have to appear for an interview at the college.
- Final selection will be after the participation in an interview, seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
For BCA, BBA, B.Com:
- Candidates should qualify 10+2 examination with the marks specified by the college.
- Applicants should fill an online application form on the website of SAC.
- The candidates have to appear for a written test conducted by the college.
- Final admission will be done on the basis of the marks scored in the written test.
For M.A., M.Sc., M.Com.:
- Candidates should qualify a bachelor's examination with at least 50% marks from a recognised institute/university.
- Eligible candidates should fill an online application form on the website of the college.
- Admission will be done on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination.
- Final admission will be offered after seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
St Aloysius College, Jabalpur Placements
UG [3 Years Program(s)]
PG [2 Years Program(s)]
St Aloysius College, Jabalpur Student Reviews
I'm Lucky to be a part of Aloysius College.
People and education both are balanced and really good.
Last Seen: 22 Apr' 20
Joined On: 28 Sep' 15
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2020
- B.Com Hons
Some courses are too great
St Aloysius College, Jabalpur Facilities
St. Aloysius College provides many infrastructural facilities to the students and faculty such as a library with collection of books, sports facilities, IT Lab to provide them with practical training, reading room. SAC also has separate hostels for boys and girls, instrumentation centre, etc. Various other facilities like internet, etc are also available for them.
- Library: The library is fully automated and follows an open access system. The library is equipped with books and periodicals dealing with topics of interest as per the student which also can be searched for online.
- Sports: The College provides both indoor sports and outdoor games facilities to the students as well as the proper ground for the outdoor games. The department of sports has a multipurpose gym separately for both men and women.
- IT Lab: The College has around 268 desktop systems, 58 Laptops and 7 e-podiums with a document camera and touch screen connected with LAN connections.
- Reading Room: The college has a reading room where students could study after class. The college subscribes to national, international journals and magazines that can be availed by the students during their free period.
- Hostel: College having hostel Facilities for both boys and girls. There are 2 hostels for boys and 3 hostels for girls.
- Instrumentation Centre: The Central Instrument Centre (CIC) is used by faculty members and PhD scholars for their research work.
St Aloysius College, Jabalpur Gallery
Questions related to St Aloysius College, Jabalpur
I want to take addmission in st Aloysius collage jabalpur and I just wanted to know the fee structure of B.ED course after 12th class . Please answer as soon as possible
If you want to know the fee structure of St aloysius college for bed course u can refer the below link
But for different colleges the fee structure various so the fee depends on the college ur gonno choose to join and also the additions fee u have to pay like books, exams fee etc. So you have to take 5 to 10 k as a extra fee for every college.
St Aloysius College, Jabalpur Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
UGC - University Grants Commission
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council
Validity : 08 Jun 2024 ; CGPA : 3.68