About VAZE College
V G Vaze College of Arts Science and Commerce, Mumbai is an autonomous college affiliated to a Mumbai University. The University was established by the Kelkar Education Trust in the memory of its founder trustee, late Shri Annasaheb Vaze, in 1984. The College offers undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD courses in art, commerce and science. The college has a junior college which was awarded ‘A’ Grade by Maharashtra State Education Board Gradation in 2008 and has ranked 5th in India by Biospectrum. The College is recognised as the College With Potential For Excellence. This scheme was introduced by the University Grants Commission (UGC) which encourages selected Universities to reach world-class standards in their chosen domain(s) and provide additional funds to them to reach the target. The article further shares with you the detailed admission process, facilities provided by the institution and other details like ranking and accreditation, which can influence your decision to take admission at V G Vaze College.
Location: V G Vaze College is located at Mithaghar Road, Jaihind Colony, Tata Colony, Mulund East, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Kalyan Junction 32 km away from the College campus. Nahur BEST Bus Depot is about 3 km and the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport is about 20km from the College campus. From the BEST bus depot, students can take a rickshaw to reach college. In short, the college is easily accessible.
V G Vaze College of Arts Science and Commerce is accredited by the NAAC.
Clubs and Committees:
- Language Lab: The language lab help students to remove the language-related hindrances and achieve mastery over it.
- Alumni Association: V G Vaze College has good networking for the alumni association. Alumni Association was formed to bring together alumni and well-wishers, to create a force that binds alumni, well-wishers, faculty and students together that provides support to the fulfilment of the institute's mission.
- Grievance Redressal Cell: V G Vaze College has the grievance redressal cell attempts to address genuine problems and complaints of students. Students are encouraged to use the suggestion boxes placed on different sections of the campus to express constructive suggestions and grievances.
- Anti Ragging Committee: Anti-Ragging Committee of V G Vaze College ensures compliance with the provisions of the regulations as well as the provisions of the law concerning ragging is in force. It also monitors and oversees the performance of the Anti-Ragging Squad in prevention of ragging in the institution. The committee makes sure there is no ragging happening on the campus.
- Skill Development Cell: This cell of V G Vaze College endeavours to provide the platform to the Graduates and Postgraduates by professionally working and reaching to the best companies for them. The cell has a tie-up with various organisations including the start-ups and multinational companies etc. which in turn help the graduates to discover and grab the various opportunities and to be a part of the industrial world.
- NSS: NSS volunteers of V G Vaze College actively take part in a variety of activities, which include blood donation, HIV-AIDS awareness, family life education, functional literacy, help for the visually impaired, college-campus cleanliness, skill development and leadership and personality development.
NCC: NCC fortifies character, command and discipline among the students. It provides framing for a career in the forces. NCC Cadet Crop of the College organises and trains youth and provides leadership in all walks of life including the Armed and Navy forces. It also creates a suitable environment to motivate the youth to take up a career in the armed forces.
Counsellor Cell: The cell facilitates academic, emotional, social and cognitive development of the student and empowers them in their learning and personal development.
Internal Quality Assurance Cell: The aim of IQAC is to plan, guide, and monitor Quality Assurance and Quality Enhancement activities of the Institution.
VAZE College Highlights
VAZE College Courses & Fees
VAZE College Admissions 2021
V G Vaze College of Arts Science and Commerce, Mumbai has a junior and senior college. The senior college offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Art, Commerce, Science, SFC and BVOC. The admissions to the courses are based on the merit of the qualifying exam. The article further gives you the details about the admission process:
VAZE College Placements
UG [3 Years Program(s)]
VAZE College Student Reviews
A great college worth admitting
Last Seen: 24 Feb' 21
Joined On: 02 Nov' 19
Education Interest: Law
Education Level: Class 12
- Batch of 2023
- BMM Self Finance
Life at Kelkar's
The experience was good. It is good to review our college.
It was great experience
Good collage and I recommend this collage to others juniors.
VAZE College Facilities
- IT Infrastructure
- Alumni Associations
VAZE College Gallery
Questions related to VAZE College
what is the campus prescence required for assistant professor professor in vaze college mumbai
Vinayak Ganesh Vaze College of Arts, Science, and Commerce (Kelkar College) is well known and has a good reputation. It is known for its good faculty which is very knowledgeable and approachable. Any queries are always appreciated and well addressed here. Students are encouraged to do well. All the teachers are highly qualified and most importantly, deliver lectures very well.
So, your presense is 100% required in college during your working hours.
I m looking for Admission for Post Graduate Diploma in Perfumery Cosmetics Management in Vaze College for one of my reletive ... pls. guide me in this reg.
Visit the link given below to apply online for admission:
If you do not have any username, register here to create your account:
After creating your account, log in to it by previous link and apply by entering the required details.
VAZE College Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council
Validity : 18 Jul 2022 ; CGPA : 3.45