|05 Oct, 2020||Answer Key - Last date to raise objections | Mode: Online|
|02 Oct, 2020||Answer Key - Provisional answer key | Mode: Online|
|01 Oct, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|16 Jul, 2020 - 25 Sep, 2020||Late Fee Application - With a late fee of Rs 2000 | Mode: Online|
|24 Sep, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|07 Jul, 2020 - 16 Jul, 2020||Late Fee Application - With a late fee of Rs 1000 | Mode: Online|
|07 Jul, 2020 - 10 Jul, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|15 Jun, 2020 - 07 Jul, 2020||Late Fee Application - With a late fee of Rs 500 | Mode: Online|
|11 Mar, 2020 - 15 Jun, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
- Offered by: Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
Bachelor of Legislative Law (LLB) is a five-year full-time Integrated program in Law offered by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam with the approval of Bar Council of India (BCI).
- Seeking admission into 5-year law course only 10th and 12th qualification suffices with 10th being the basic qualification for seeking admission into the 5-year law course.
- The qualifications of 10th and 12th may be obtained through any mode (distance/correspondence / open schooling method).
- And the Pass percentage is 45% for general category, 42% for OBC category, and 40% for SC/ST category.
- The candidate must have Minimum 45% aggregate marks in Intermediate for 5year LLB from any recognized board Under Management Quota