|05 Oct, 2020||Answer Key - Last date to raise objections | Mode: Online|
|02 Oct, 2020||Answer Key - Provisional answer key | Mode: Online|
|01 Oct, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|16 Jul, 2020 - 25 Sep, 2020||Late Fee Application - With a late fee of Rs 2000 | Mode: Online|
|24 Sep, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|07 Jul, 2020 - 16 Jul, 2020||Late Fee Application - With a late fee of Rs 1000 | Mode: Online|
|07 Jul, 2020 - 10 Jul, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|15 Jun, 2020 - 07 Jul, 2020||Late Fee Application - With a late fee of Rs 500 | Mode: Online|
|11 Mar, 2020 - 15 Jun, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
Bachelor of Legislative Law (LLB) is a three-year full-time program in Law offered by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam with the approval of the Bar Council of India (BCI).
The student needs to qualify in the Lawcet entrance test.
- Seeking admission into 3-year law course qualifications needed are only 12th and three-year graduation, with 12th being the basic qualification for seeking admission into 3-year law course,
- The qualifications of 10th, 12th (+2) and graduation may be obtained through any mode (distance/correspondence / open schooling method).
- And the Pass percentage is 45% for general category, 42% for OBC category, and 40% for SC/ST category.
- The candidate must have Minimum 45% aggregate marks in degree for 3year LLB from any recognized university Under Management Quota