- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: State Council of Educational Research and Training, Hyderabad
Diploma in Education (D.Ed) is a two-year full-time diploma program offered by the State Council of Educational Research and Training, Hyderabad and approved by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE).
Admission for Diploma in Elementary Education ( D.Ed) course will be made through education common entrance test (DEECET) conducted every year by the Convener, Government of Andhra Pradesh based on the merit obtained by the candidate in the entrance test, the DEECET Convener will admit the students following the rules of reservations into college of Education will be make at different centers allotted by the Convener for 80% of seats i.e.,50 seats and the remaining 20% of (10) seats will be filled by the management by the qualified students of the DEECET. The minimum qualification required to appear for the DEECET Examination is Intermediate in the concerned subjects.
Candidates with At least 50% marks in the Higher Secondary (+2) or its equivalent examination are eligible for admission.