|03 Oct, 2020||Exam - PBT mode | Mode: Offline|
|28 Oct, 2020 - 29 Nov, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|01 Nov, 2020 - 12 Dec, 2020 (Tentative)||Application | Mode: Online|
|04 Nov, 2020 - 30 Jan, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|05 Nov, 2020 - 17 Jan, 2021||Others - Registration- Retake | Mode: Online|
|05 Nov, 2020 - 17 Jan, 2021||Others - Re-take Scheduling | Mode: Online|
|14 Sep, 2020 - 20 Nov, 2020||Application - Registration-Main | Mode: Online|
|21 Nov, 2020 - 30 Nov, 2020||Late Fee Application | Mode: Online|
|29 Nov, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|12 Sep, 2020 - 30 Nov, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|14 Sep, 2020 - 02 Dec, 2020||Others - Scheduling | Mode: Online|
|14 Dec, 2020 (Tentative)||Application - Last date for payment of application fee for CMAT 2021 - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|20 Dec, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|21 Dec, 2020 (Tentative)||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|20 Apr, 2020 - 31 Dec, 2020||Application - Appointments for test date | Mode: Online|
|03 Jan, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|10 Jan, 2021 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
|14 Sep, 2020 - 17 Jan, 2021||Others - Re-Scheduling | Mode: Online|
|31 Jan, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Online|
|02 Feb, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key | Mode: Online|
|05 Feb, 2021 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
|27 Sep, 2020 - 29 Sep, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|28 Sep, 2020||Admit Card - PBT mode | Mode: Online|
|26 Aug, 2020 - 27 Sep, 2020||Application - PBT mode | Mode: Online|
|05 Aug, 2020 - 23 Sep, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|27 Aug, 2020 - 23 Sep, 2020||Exam - IBT mode round 1 to round 14 | Mode: Online|
|24 Aug, 2020 - 20 Sep, 2020||Admit Card - IBT mode round 1 to round 14 | Mode: Online|
|15 Jul, 2020 - 19 Sep, 2020||Application - IBT mode round 1 to round 14 | Mode: Online|
|07 Sep, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
|20 Aug, 2020||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|10 Aug, 2020||Result | Mode: Online|
|07 Aug, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|06 Aug, 2020||Others - Last date of printing of application fee | Mode: Online|
|06 Aug, 2020||Admit Card - Start date | Mode: Online|
|16 Jul, 2020 - 04 Aug, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|03 Aug, 2020||Others - Last date for payment of application fee | Mode: Online|
|29 Jul, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
MBA Hospital and Health Management is the University’s flagship educational program that aims to develop professional managers with requisite skills in planning, implementation, operational management, diagnosis and problem solving, consultancy, and entrepreneurship. Through this rigorous program, graduates are able to manage hospitals and healthcare institutions globally, both in the public and the private sectors, thus meeting the demand for quality healthcare management. The in-take capacity of the program is 210.
The broad objective of the program is to build knowledge and skills to facilitate high performance as effective professionals in health and hospital systems, both in the public and private sectors. The syllabus and course content are designed keeping in mind the current requirements of the healthcare industry. The objectives are as under:
- To develop skills in planning, building and managing healthcare organizations.
- To enhance decision making and administrative competence of the students to enable them to face challenges of the healthcare industry.
- To participate and contribute to the formulation of public health policies.
- To promote knowledge through applied and conceptual research relevant to management and to disseminate this knowledge through publications.
- To collaborate with other institutions in India and abroad for the furtherance of professional exposure.
- Management education towards institution building in a meaningful manner.
- The eligible candidates will be invited for the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). Final selection of the candidate is based on his/her performance in the qualifying examination, score in CAT/ XAT/ NMAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ IIHMR-U MAT.
- More weightage will be given to national level entrance tests i.e. CAT/ XAT/ NMAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/GPAT over IIHMR-U MAT at the sole discretion of the Admission committee
- Candidates are required to bring their original documents at the time of GD/PI.
- Any recognized bachelor’s degree of minimum three-year duration with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- CAT/ XAT/ NMAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ IIHMR-U MAT score
- For candidates who do not have CAT/ XAT/ NMAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ scores but wish to apply for MBA in Hospital and Health Management, IIHMR University will conduct IIHMR-U MAT at IIHMR University Jaipur.
- Candidates appearing in the final year examination of the bachelor’s degree program or awaiting the result of the final year examination in 2020 may also apply.If selected, these candidates will be given provisional admission. They will be required to produce evidence of their graduation within two months of the start of the session
- Working professionals with relevant work experience are encouraged to apply.
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2022
- MBA Hospital and Health Management
Indian institute of health management and research
Last Seen: 21 Oct' 15
Joined On: 19 Oct' 15
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2017
- MBA Hospital and Health Management