- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 1 Year
Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) in Lawis a Full-time one-year postgraduate research program or it's the complete-research or coursework-based program or It is a great career choice for aspirants who have an ability in constructing strong arguments and are good at presenting their ideas and it is offered by the NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad.
- All the candidates should appear for the admission test except those candidates who have qualified UGC NET / JRF, SLET / M.Phil. as per the Regulations.
- All the candidates who have cleared the admission test, as well as those who were exempted from appearing for it,
- are required to attend an interview before the Research Committee.
- All the candidates who have cleared the admission test, as well as those who were exempted from appearing for it, are required to submit a preliminary proposal of 1000 words including the hypothesis and the statement of the problem. The interview will be on the research methods and survey of the literature.
- All research proposals including the preliminary proposals will be screened through the anti-plagiarism software. If the percentage of plagiarism for any proposal exceeds 15% then the candidates will not be called for the interview
- All the candidates who have cleared the admission test and the interview will be provisionally admitted for M.Phil. and are required to attend a Research Methodology course conducted by the University.
- After successful completion of the Research Methodology course, the candidates can submit their research proposal.
- The research proposals shall be evaluated by all members of the Research Committee and based on the evaluation, research proposals considered worthy of approval shall be shortlisted.All candidates whose proposals are shortlisted for approval shall be required to present their research proposal to the Research Committee. Subsequent to this presentation, the Committee shall either register the proposal or seek its resubmission in accordance with suggested modifications.
- Candidates who have cleared the admission test and the interview and also completed the Research Methodology course shall be given two more opportunities to re-submit their proposal on the basis of the recommendation of the Research Committee.
The candidate shall have an LL.M. Degree from any recognized University securing not less than ‘B+’ grade or an aggregate of 55% marks or its equivalent.However, this condition is relaxed to 50% marks or its equivalent in the case of candidates belonging to SC / ST / Persons with Disability.