B.A LLB/BBA LLB/LLB
- Candidates have to apply and appear for the BVP CET entrance exam for law-based courses conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth, a Deemed to be University.
- A merit list will be prepared based on the marks secured in the entrance exam.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list prepared by the university.
- Further, the shortlisted candidates will have to participate in the offline counselling process for seat allotment.
- Final admission will be based on rank secured in the merit list, participation in the counselling process, seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
- Candidates have to apply and appear for the Combined All India PG Entrance Test.
- Aspirants have to secure at least 50% marks in the entrance exam.
- Candidates have to participate in the Group Discussion round.
- Candidates have to qualify both the rounds.
- 70% weightage will be given to the entrance exam and the remaining 30% will be given to the performance in the GD.
- Based on the marks secured in the entrance exam and Group Discussion, a merit list will be prepared.
- Further, candidates have to participate in the counselling process.
- Final admission will be based on merit, performance in the Group Discussion, participation in the counselling process, seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
Law (B.A. L.L.B)
Engineering and Architecture (P.G.D)
Last Seen: 12 Jun' 20
Joined On: 23 Dec' 18
Education Interest: Law
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2024
- BA LLB
Overall talking about the college best for the law students.
Last Seen: 26 May' 20
Joined On: 26 May' 20
Education Interest: Law
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2020
- BA LLB
About new law college , bvp
By my personal experience I am totally agree with this.
Questions related to NLC Pune
which one i should choose amity law school noida or bharatiya vidyapeeth pune for BALLB?
Amity Law School Noida is a top-notch college for pursuing BA LLB. It has a very good reputation with law students being placed over international as well as government firms. However, for admission, you will have to clear GGSIPU eligibility criteria. Amity Law School has a great campus and infrastructure for maintaining a good studying environment. You can choose Bharathi Vidyapeeth if you want to study in Pune, otherwise, Amity excels in all standards as compared to BVP. Best of Luck.
what are the documents needed for counselling
you need the below mention documents,
Counselling call letter
Date of Birth (DoB) certificate
Class 10 and 12 marksheet
SSC certificate or College leaving certificate or certificate of domicile (if applicable)
Caste validity certificate issued by competent authority (if applicable)
A Certificate of the Principal/Headmaster of the School for having studied for 11th and 12th standard in India
Certificate of medical fitness
Migration Certificate (for students who joined a course after class 12)
Gap Certificate (for students who joined a course after class 12)
Conduct and Character Certificate from a responsible person
Transfer Certificate from the Institution in which you had studied last
Six passport-size photographs with candidate’s name written on backside
hope it would help.
My rank in BBA LLB entrance test is 262.
Congratulations for your score . Seems you performed well in your bvp CET exam . As per previous year cut offs you have a good bvp score and an average merit score. The bvp cut off is 50% and you have scored 53. Your chances of getting into new law Pune college is quite high . Hope you get through.
Hope this would help you
I scored 50 marks in bvp cet for BA LLB and my rank is 471 are there any chances of getting admission in BVP New Law College Pune
To know you will get selected in BVP law college which is your category?
Acoording to your category you will come to know you can get admission or not, this is cutoff of BVP NLC:
|L.L.B.||Other Backward Class||68|
And for further information kindly refer link below:
Hope this will help you!
NLC pune Ba llb cut off expected for 2019 ba llb obc category
Hello! Hope you are doing good
NLC has been one of the top preferences of most of the students applying for LLB. Folllowing are the cutoffs for the particular categories as per the previous years records. Cutoffs are subject to change every year, so consider this to be a sample of the cutoffs of the previous years:
General : 108
SC : 82
ST : 69
Vimukta Jati : 67
OBC : 68
All the best
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: