CAT +2 More
|CAT||25 Jul, 2021 (Tentative)||Advertisement - notice | Mode: Online|
|02 Aug, 2021 - 20 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|24 Sep, 2021 - 27 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application Correction - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|15 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Others - Mock Test | Mode: Online|
|25 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Admit Card - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam - exam date | Mode: Online|
|06 Dec, 2021 - 10 Dec, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key - response sheet | Mode: Online|
|01 Jan, 2022 (Tentative)||Result - result date | Mode: Online|
|CMAT||09 Apr, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|09 Apr, 2021||Answer Key - Final Answer Key | Mode: Online|
|03 Apr, 2021 - 05 Apr, 2021||Others - Answer key objection date | Mode: Online|
|03 Apr, 2021||Answer Key - Provisional Key | Mode: Online|
|31 Mar, 2021||Exam - Shift 1 | Mode: Online|
|24 Mar, 2021 - 31 Mar, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|31 Mar, 2021||Exam - Shift 2 | Mode: Online|
|04 Mar, 2021 - 07 Mar, 2021||Others - Application form correction | Mode: Online|
|04 Feb, 2021 - 02 Mar, 2021||Others - Re-opening of application fee payment window | Mode: Online|
|10 Feb, 2021 - 01 Mar, 2021||Application - Re-opening of registration | Mode: Online|
|23 Dec, 2020 - 30 Jan, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) is a two-year full-time postgraduate diploma course approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- Shortlisting of the candidates will be done on the basis of test scores (CAT, XAT, and CMAT) and criteria like the previous academic record and relevant work experience.
- Shortlisted candidates would be called to attend a Writing Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI) during March. Applicants will be informed about the GD / PI schedule through emails/phones.
- The final merit list would be prepared after considering weighted scores of various components like the Academic record, Test score, Work experience, and Performance in Writing Ability Test, Group Discussion & Personal Interview. Final offer of admission would be declared in the third week of April. Candidates will be notified by courier/speed post/registered post/e-mails.
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor's degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Differently Abled (DA*) categories], from any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor's degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply.
Words cant define this college
- Batch of 2012
GOOD AT ROI
- Batch of 2012
- Batch of 2013
Good as Placement is 100% for sure
Last Seen: 26 Oct' 15
Joined On: 17 Nov' 14
Education Interest: Commerce
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of 2013