|NEET MDS||31 Dec, 2020||Result | Mode: Online|
|16 Dec, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|09 Dec, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|26 Oct, 2020 - 15 Nov, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|26 Oct, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur
Master of Dental Surgery in Orthodontics is three years full-time course. Affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur and approved by DCI.
- Citizenship: Indian nationals can apply under the General Category. Foreign nationals or Non-Resident Indians or Indian nationals supported by NRI relatives can apply under the Foreign/NRI Category.
- Pass in BDS degree or an equivalent degree recognized by the Dental Council of India.
- Candidates completing their compulsory rotating internship on or before 31st March, of the Admission Year.
- Candidates should have obtained permanent registration with the Dental Council of India or any of the State Dental Council