|27 Nov, 2020||Result | Mode: Online|
|25 Nov, 2020||Result | Mode: Online|
|02 Nov, 2020 - 03 Nov, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|23 Oct, 2020 - 03 Nov, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|02 Oct, 2020 - 11 Oct, 2020||Admit Card - MH CET law 5-year LLB | Mode: Online|
|11 Oct, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|07 Sep, 2020 - 08 Sep, 2020||Application - Re-opened (2) | Mode: Online|
|07 Sep, 2020 - 08 Sep, 2020||Application - Re-open | Mode: Online|
|02 Jun, 2020 - 08 Jun, 2020||Application - Re-opened | Mode: Online|
|02 Jun, 2020 - 08 Jun, 2020||Application - Re-opened (1) | Mode: Online|
|19 Mar, 2020 - 30 May, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|21 Jan, 2020 - 06 Mar, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
- Offered by: University of Mumbai, Mumbai
Bachelor of Legal Services, Bachelor of Legislative Law (BLS LLB) is a five-year full-time Integrated programme in Law offered by University of Mumbai, Mumbai with the approval of Bar Council of India (BCI).
- The Primary Requisite for admission in the Five Year Law Course will be a Valid CET score.
- The Candidate must have passed the H.S.C (10+2) examination, conducted by the Maharashtra State.
- Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, with minimum 45% marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the University of Mumbai with the minimum prescribed marks is eligible for admission to the first year of the pre law course.
- Admission is given strictly on merit.
- Admission for 5 year degree course in Law can be taken after passing HSC board examination or equivalent from any discipline.
- Admission for three years degree course in Law can be taken after completion of graduation from any discipline (Passing requirement is Minimum 45 % and above.