Odisha Joint Entrance Examination popularly known as OJEE is conducted by Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board (OJEEB) for admission to Undergraduate courses in Pharmacy, integrated MBA, B.Tech, B.Arch, lateral admission to second year Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy/MCA as well as Masters Degree courses in Computer Application (MCA), Business Administration (MBA) and M.Tech/M Pharm/M.Arch/M.Plan/M Arch (Exe) programmes offered by the University, Government Colleges and Self-Financed Institutes in Odisha. Admission for B.Tech and B.Arch courses in government and private Engineering Colleges in the state for B.Tech and B.Arch will be done based on JEE Main rank. For admission to other courses, candidates have to appear for the entrance exam. Candidates are offered admission to various courses based on their Odisha Joint Entrance Examination rank as well as total number of seats. The application form for OJEE 2020 was released on February 6 and the end date to fill the form is March 27. OJEE 2020 online exam will be conducted tentatively in the first week of May. Counselling process will commence in July. OJEE Counselling for B. Tech and B.Arch courses begins in June.
Upcoming Dates and Events
20 Apr, 2020
Admit Card | Mode: Online
02 May, 2020 - 05 May, 2020 (Tentative)
Exam | Mode: Online
07 Jun, 2020 (Tentative)
Result | Mode: Online
Past Dates and Events
06 Feb, 2020 - 27 Mar, 2020
Application | Mode: Online
APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW
• Candidates must have passed or appearing Class 12 from Science stream with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the subjects - Mathematics / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical vocational.
• Passed individual subjects and have obtained 45 % (40 % for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate.
• The examination authority has not prescribed any age limit.
• Applicants must have passed or appearing in Bachelors/Masters degree in B.Tech/M.Sc.
• Qualifying percentage is 50 % (45 % for SC/ST)
• No age limit for OJEE M.Tech programme.
The eligibility criteria of OJEE MBA 2020 are as follows:
• To be eligible for OJEE MBA, candidates must be a graduate
• Applicants must have passed or appeared in Bachelors degree in Engineering/Technology/ Architecture/ Pharmacy with at least 50% (45 % in case of SC/ST category candidates)
• No age limit prescribed for admission to MBA course
• Must have passed or appearing in Bachelors degree in any discipline from university of Odisha or any other university.
• Had mathematics at class 12 or graduation
• Business Mathematics will not be considered
• Obtained at least 50 % (45 % for candidates belonging to SC/ST category)
• Candidates who have passed BCA/B.SC (IT/CS/IST/ITM) with Mathematics as subject then they can appear in the entrance test without the same at Class 12.
• No age limit has been prescribed
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | Other
Aspirants applying for OJEE 2020 will be able to fill the application form online from February 6 to March 27. Candidates will have to choose the option - ‘Odisha Joint Entrance Examination’ to fill the application form. After clicking on ‘Application Form for OJEE 2020’, six links will appear – A, B, C, D, E and F as per the courses. The cost of application vary as per the forms. Cost of forms A, B, C, D, F is Rs.1000 while it is Rs. 1500 for form E. Fee can be remitted through credit/debit card and SBI e- challan. The detailed procedure to fill OJEE Application Form 2020 is explained below.
Procedure to apply
• Applicants have to register for the exam by providing the required details.
• On submission of details, candidates will receive a registration number.
• Fill the other details in the application form after registration
• Upload photograph, signature and left thumb impression
• Pay the examination fees
• Check the entries carefully as the examination authority will not entertain any changes after the final submission of application form.
• Take the printout of the confirmation page after the final submission of OJEE application form.
Documents to preserve after final submission
• Printout of confirmation page
• Proof of fee payment
Candidates can check their OJEE 2020 application status by entering registration number/application number and password.
• Candidates must purchase good study material
• Make effective study plan
• Aspirants must focus on working on the weak areas
• Practice previous years question papers to increase speed and accuracy
• Revise properly for the exam
• There will be 180 questions as per OJEE B.Pharm exam pattern
• Only one test booklet will be provided to candidates.
• The duration of the exam is 3 hours
• Candidates can either appear for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology.
• There will be 45 questions each in Physics and Chemistry.
• Biology or Mathematics will have 45 questions each.
• Ranking will be done based on the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
• Candidates also choose to appear in all subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
• All subjects will have 45 questions each.
• Ranking will be done on the basis of higher marks of either Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
• Evaluation will be done for total 135 questions
• According to OJEE exam pattern, the duration of the test is 2 hours
• There will be 90 objective type multiple choice questions.
• The entrance exam was conducted for 2 hours.
• Total 60 questions in the test will be branch related while 20 will be asked from Engineering Mathematics and 10 from Arithmetic and Logical Reasoning.
OJEE MBA 2020 entrance test assesses a candidate’s knowledge regarding Verbal Ability, Analytical Reasoning, General Knowledge, Comprehension and Computer and Business Fundamentals. There will be a total of 120 questions which have to be answered within 2 hours. The structure of OJEE MBA 2020 exam pattern is given below.
Number of questions
• The question booklet of OJEE MCA carries total 120 questions.
• There will be 60 questions each from Mathematics and General Awareness
• Total duration of exam is 2 hours.
OJEE Admit Card will be released in online mode on April 20, 2020. Candidates will be required to download two copies of OJEE 2020 admit card. To download the admit card, candidates will have to enter the required credentials. The admit card will carry information related to the candidate’s name, paper, date of birth, gender, test centre name category etc. In case there is any error in OJEE admit card, candidates should contact the officials immediately after taking a printout of the same. Candidates have to submit one copy of admit card duly signed by the invigilator. The other one should be retained by the candidates till completion of the admission process.
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2020 answer key will be released by the examination authority in May. OJEE answer key will be released for all set of question booklet. OJEE answer key will be available in PDF format. Using the answer key, candidates will be able to check correct answers to the questions asked in the exam and calculate their probable score.
OJEE 2020 result will be announced in the first week of June. OJEE result will be available online in the form of scores and ranks. To download the rank card, candidates have to enter their roll number, date of birth, verification code and security pin. Separate merit list is prepared for each paper. OJEE result will display the name of the candidate, roll number, marks obtained in each subject, rank and aggregate marks. Candidates who wish to know their subject-wise marks should write to the OJEE officials along with demand draft of Rs 400. This should reach the office within 10 days from the date of publication of OJEE result 2020. Candidates can also request for re-totalling/re-addition of by paying Rs 500 through demand draft with 7 days from the date of announcement of result.
OJEE cutoff 2020 will be released by the participating institutes. Odisha Joint Entrance Examination cutoff will be available in form of closing and opening rank. Besides, the examination authority has prescribed course-wise marks criteria for admission to the different programmes.
Mode of Counselling:
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Counselling is carried out based on OJEE rank and score. While, candidates for B.Tech and B.Arch courses are called for counselling based on their JEE Main Rank. Besides, candidates with CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, NIMCET, GATE, GPAT scores are eligible for admission through counselling of OJEE. The counselling schedule will be announced in the second week of June, 2020. OJEE counselling 2020 will be held online for different courses on different dates. The counselling procedure of OJEE 2020 is explained below.
Step 1: Registration
• Click on ‘New Registration’ to register for counselling
• Read the agreement and click on ‘I Agree’ button to proceed further.
• Select the appropriate course, roll number and date of birth.
• Click on ‘Submit’ to proceed
• The data provided by candidates during application will be pre-filled. Candidates have to enter the fields like address, mobile number, bank details etc.
• Enter password of 8-13 characters.
• Verify the details of registration and make changes if any.
• Click ‘Print details’ to take printout of the registration slip.
Step 2: Paying the Counselling Fees
• Deposit the counselling registration fee online.
• The registration fee for counselling is Rs 450.
Step 3: Choice Filling
• Click on ‘Fill Choice’ button to enter your choice of colleges.
• The list of colleges and their branches will appear on the screen in alphabetical manner.
• The computer screen will also display the choices filled in by the candidates.
• Candidates can add choices of colleges and branches by add multiple button and add button.
• Arrange the filled in choices as per the preferences of college/ branch.
• Select as many Institutions and branches on priority basis
Step 4: Mock Result
• After choice filling, mock result will be published.
• Candidates can know their allotment status on particular date as per choice filled by them.
• Candidates can change their choice as per preferences.
• Candidates can add more choice if they do not get allotted in order to ensure allotment as per his/her rank during first round of allotment.
Step 5: Choice Locking
• The choice locking facility will be activated after mock result.
• Make sure that the choices entered are correct
• Click on ‘Lock’ button if you are satisfied with the choices
• An OTP will be sent to candidate’s registered mobile number.
• They are required to lock their choices through OTP
• Enter the number in the required space and submit
• Candidate’s choices given will be locked
• Take printout of the locked choice
• This is one-time facility. Once the choices are locked it cannot be changed
Step 5: 1st round of Seat Allotment
• Allotment of seats will be based on rank, choice and category/reservation of the candidates.
• Candidates can check their seat allotment status online
• Candidates not allotted seat in this round have to wait for next round allotment for any upgraded allotment
Step 6: Payment of Admission Fees
• All allotted candidates have to the requisite admission fees.
• Fees for SC, ST or PC candidates is RS 5000 while it is RS 10,000 for General candidates.
• Fees can be paid by online or challan.
• Candidates not paying their admission fees are not allowed for document verification
• Seat allotted to cancelled.
Step 7: Document verification
Candidates have to report at the assigned nodal centre for document verification with original and self-attested photocopy of necessary documents. They are also required to carry registration slip for verification.
Step 8: 2nd round Seat Allotment
• In second round of allotment, candidates can check their status.
• There will be either upgradation of choices or it will remain same as previous allotment depending on choice number, rank and availability of seat.
• Unallotted candidates of first round may get allotment in this round
• Candidates allotted seat in the second round have to report for document verification
• Except those who have withdrawn their seats are considered as In process candidates and are eligible to appear for final allotment
Step 9: Final Allotment
• Candidates previously allotted seats will get final allotment along with newly allotted candidates
• Finally allotted candidates who have completed their document verification can download their final allotment letter
• Newly allotted candidates have to undergo the process of document verification and pay admission fees
• All allotted candidates have to report to the colleges as per the schedule and time along with the final allotment letter and the fee deposit slip
As per the latest update, candidates can fill and submit only one application form.
There will be a total four sections, according to the exam pattern of OJEE MBA 2020. The sections are Quantitative Techniques, Analytical and Logical Reasoning, General Awareness and Business Fundamentals and Verbal Reasoning and Comprehension.
OJEE MBA 2020 will be conducted in English.
All candidates who wish to know their subject-wise marks have to make a written
request and enclose a demand draft of Rs. 400 in favour of
“OJEE-2020” drawn on any Nationalised Bank at Bhubaneswar. The request should reach the office within 10 days of result publication.
If any candidate fails to take the print out of OJEE admit card 2020, then he or she must contact OJEE 2020 office immediately before April 27.
No, there is no test centres of OJEE in bihar. OJEE is conducted by government or orissa and its all test centres are located in orissa only. You may view all test centres, from this link
Hope it helps
The Odisha Joint Board Examination ,releases question paper with solution for every year on their official website.
The website link is given below
You can refer to the above link for paper as well for the mock test and the syllabus for 2020.
OJEE MBA Answer Key 2020 - Odisha Joint Entrance Exam Board (OJEEB) will release the OJ...
OJEE MBA Counselling 2020 - OJEE Committee will begin OJEE MBA 2019 counselling from Ju...
OJEE MBA Result 2020 - Know about the OJEE MBA Result 2020, important dates of result, ...
OJEE MBA Cutoff 2020 - The cut off of OJEE MBA 2020 will be released soon after the dec...
OJEE MBA Syllabus 2020 - OJEE Board regulates the OJEE MBA 2020 syllabus. Candidates ca...
OJEE MBA Exam Pattern 2020 - Candidates can check here the latest exam pattern of OJEE ...
OJEE MBA Important Dates 2020 - Know all details about OJEE MBA important dates such as...
OJEE MBA Eligibility Criteria 2020 - Candidates can check here the eligibility criteria...
OJEE MBA Admit Card 2020 - Odisha JEE Board will release the admit card/hall ticket of ...
OJEE MBA Application Form 2020 - OJEE has commenced registration for OJEE MBA 2020 will...
Your () brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id “”.
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile