About OJEE 2019
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination popularly known as OJEE is conducted by Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board (OJEEB) for admission to Undergraduate courses in Pharmacy, integrated MBA, B.Tech, B.Arch, lateral admission to second year Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy/MCA as well as Masters Degree courses in Computer Application (MCA), Business Administration (MBA) and M.Tech/M Pharm/M.Arch/M.Plan/M Arch (Exe) programmes offered by the University, Government Colleges and Self-Financed institutes in Odisha. Admission for B.Tech and B.Arch courses in government and private Engineering Colleges in the state for B.Tech and B.Arch will be done based on JEE Main rank. For admission to other courses, candidates have to appear for the entrance exam. Candidates are offered admission to various courses based on their Odisha Joint Entrance Examination rank as well as total number of seats. The application form for OJEE 2019 will be released in January. OJEE 2019 will be conducted in May. Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) 2019 result will be declared in May. Counselling process will commence from July. OJEE Counselling for B. Tech and B.Arch courses begins in June.
|Exam level:||State Level Exam|
|Frequency:||Once a Year|
|Conducting Body:||Odisha Joint Entrance Examinations Board|
|OJEE B.Pharm - Duration||3 Hours +3 More|
Download all details about OJEE 2019Download Brochure
OJEE 2019 Important Dates
|01 Jan, 2019 - 31 Mar, 2019 (Tentative)||Application | Mode: Online|
|01 Apr, 2019 - 30 Apr, 2019 (Tentative)||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|01 May, 2019 - 31 May, 2019 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|01 Jun, 2019 - 10 Jul, 2019 (Tentative)||Counselling | Mode: Online|
|01 Jun, 2019 - 30 Jun, 2019 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
OJEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Here are the eligibility criteria for OJEE B.tech 2019:
• Aspirants must have JEE Main score.
• Passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and any one of Chemistry / Biology / Biotechnology / Technical Vocational Subject / Computer science / Electronics / Geology / Information Technology / Statistics.
• The minimum percentage in class 12 for B.Tech courses is 45 % and 40 % for SC/ST candidates.
• Candidates for Architecture courses must have 50 % in PCM.
• Marine Engineering candidates must have 60 % in PCM.
• JEE Main rank is required to apply for B.Arch
• Candidates must have passed or appearing Class 12 from Science stream with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the subjects - Mathematics / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical vocational.
• Passed individual subjects and have obtained 45 % (40 % for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate.
• The examination authority has not prescribed any age limit.
• Applicants must have passed or appearing in Bachelors/Masters degree in B.Tech/M.Sc.
• Qualifying percentage is 50 % (45 % for SC/ST)
• No age limit for OJEE M.Tech programme.
• To be eligible for OJEE MBA, candidates must be a graduate Or
• Applicants must have passed or appearing in Bachelors degree in Engineering/Technology/ Architecture/ Pharmacy with at least 50 % (45 % in case of SC/ST category candidates)
• No age limit prescribed for admission to MBA course
• Must have passed or appearing in Bachelors degree in any discipline from university of Odisha or any other university.
• Had mathematics at class 12 or graduation
• Business Mathematics will not be considered
• Obtained at least 50 % (45 % for candidates belonging to SC/ST category)
• Candidates who have passed BCA/B.SC (IT/CS/IST/ITM) with Mathematics as subject then they can appear in the entrance test without the same at Class 12.
• No age limit has been prescribed
OJEE 2019 Application Process
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | Other
Aspirants applying for OJEE 2019 are required to fill the application form online. Applicants can fill only one application form. They will have to choose the option - ‘Odisha Joint Entrance Examination’ to fill the application form. After clicking on ‘Application Form for OJEE 2019’, six links will appear – A, B, C, D, E and F as per the courses. The cost of application vary as per the forms. Cost of forms A, B, C, D, F is Rs.1000 while it is Rs.1500 for form E. Fee can be remitted through credit/debit card and SBI e- challan. The detailed procedure to fill OJEE Application Form 2018 is explained below.
Procedure to apply
• Applicants have to register for the exam by providing the required details.
• On submission of details, candidates will receive registration number.
• Fill the other details in the application form after registration
• Upload photograph, signature and left thumb impression
• Pay the examination fees
• Check the entries carefully as the examination authority will not entertain any changes after final submission of application form.
• Take printout of the confirmation page after final submission of OJEE application form.
Documents to preserve after final submission
• Printout of confirmation page
• Proof of fee payment
Candidates check their OJEE 2019 application status by entering registration number/application number and password.
OJEE 2019 Preparation Tips
• Candidates must purchase good study material
• Make effective study plan
• Aspirants must focus on working on the weak areas
• Practice previous years question papers to increase speed and accuracy
• Revise properly for the exam
OJEE 2019 Exam Pattern
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination exam pattern vary as per the courses. The exam is conducted offline. The medium of exam will be English. The test carries multiple choices type questions. Candidates have to mark answers with black/blue pen. Candidates will score four marks for each correct answer. One mark will be deducted for wrong answer. For BAMS/BHMS/BPHARM examination subject-wise attempts are also considered. The OMR sheet of OJEE is divided into two parts – A and B. Part A of OMR sheet contain details like roll number, question booklet number, name and signature of candidate, name of exam centre and signature of invigilator. In Part B, candidates have to mark their answers. The test will be of 3/2/1 hour for different courses. OJEE will consists of questions of equal weightage.
• There will be 180 questions as per OJEE B.Pharm exam pattern
• Only one test booklet will be provided to candidates.
• The duration of the exam is 3 hours
• Candidates can either appear for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology.
• There will be 45 questions each in Physics and Chemistry.
• Biology or Mathematics will have 45 questions each.
• Ranking will be done based on the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
• Candidates also choose to appear in all subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
• All subjects will have 45 questions each.
• Ranking will be done on the basis of higher marks of either Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
• Evaluation will be done for total 135 questions
• According to OJEE exam pattern, the duration of the test is 2 hours
• There will be 90 objective type multiple choice questions.
• The entrance exam was conducted for 2 hours.
• Total 60 questions in the test will be branch related while 20 will be asked from Engineering Mathematics and 10 from Arithmetic and Logical Reasoning.
OJEE MBA entrance test assess a candidate’s knowledge regarding Verbal Ability, Analytical Reasoning, General Knowledge, Comprehension and Computer and Business Fundamentals. There will be total 120 questions which has to be answered within 2 hours. The structure of OJEE MBA exam pattern is given below.
Number of questions
Computer and Business fundamentals
• The question booklet of OJEE MCA carries total 120 questions.
• There will be 60 questions each from Mathematics and General Awareness
• Total duration of exam is 2 hours.
OJEE 2019 Admit Card
OJEE Admit Card will be released in April. The admit will be available online. Candidates are required to download two copies of OJEE 2019 admit card. To download the admit card, candidates have to enter the required credentials. The admit card will carry information related to the candidate’s name, paper, date of birth, gender, test centre name category etc. In case there is any error in OJEE admit card, candidates should contact the officials immediately after taking printout of the same. Candidates have to submit one copy of admit card duly signed by the invigilator. The other one should be retained by the candidates till completion of admission process.
OJEE 2019 Exam Centers
Documents Required at Exam
- Two copies of admit card
OJEE 2019 Result
OJEE 2019 result will be announced in the first week of June. OJEE result will be available online in the form of scores and ranks. To download the rank card, candidates have to enter their roll number, date of birth, verification code and security pin. Separate merit list is prepared for each paper. OJEE result will display the name of the candidate, roll number, marks obtained in each subject, rank and aggregate marks. Candidates who wish to know their subject-wise marks should write to the OJEE officials along with demand draft of Rs 400. This should reach the office within 10 days from the date of publication of OJEE result 2019. Candidates can also request for re-totalling/re-addition of by paying Rs 500 through demand draft with 7 days from the date of announcement of result.
OJEE 2019 Answer Key
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2019 result will be released by the examination authority in May. OJEE answer key will be released for all set of question booklet. OJEE answer key will be available in PDF format. Using the answer key, candidates will be able to check correct answers to the questions asked in the exam and calculate their probable score.
OJEE 2019 Cutoff
OJEE cutoff 2019 will be released by the participating institutes. Odisha Joint Entrance Examination cutoff will be available in form of closing and opening rank. Besides, the examination authority has prescribed course-wise marks criteria for admission to the different programmes.
OJEE 2019 Counselling
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Counselling is carried out based on OJEE rank and score. While, candidates for B.Tech and B.Arch courses are called for counselling based on their JEE Main Rank. Besides, candidates with CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, NIMCET, GATE, GPAT scores are eligible for admission through counselling of OJEE. The counselling schedule will be announced in the second week of June, 2019. OJEE counselling 2019 will be held online for different courses on different dates. The counselling procedure of OJEE 2019 is explained below.
Step 1: Registration
• Click on ‘New Registration’ to register for counselling
• Read the agreement and click on ‘I Agree’ button to proceed further.
• Select the appropriate course, roll number and date of birth.
• Click on ‘Submit’ to proceed
• The data provided by candidates during application will be pre-filled. Candidates have to enter the fields like address, mobile number, bank details etc.
• Enter password of 8-13 characters.
• Verify the details of registration and make changes if any.
• Click ‘Print details’ to take printout of the registration slip.
Step 2: Paying the Counselling Fees
• Deposit the counselling registration fee online.
• The registration fee for counselling is Rs 450.
Step 3: Choice Filling
• Click on ‘Fill Choice’ button to enter your choice of colleges.
• The list of colleges and their branches will appear on the screen in alphabetical manner.
• The computer screen will also display the choices filled in by the candidates.
• Candidates can add choices of colleges and branches by add multiple button and add button.
• Arrange the filled in choices as per the preferences of college/ branch.
• Select as many Institutions and branches on priority basis
Step 4: Mock Result
• After choice filling, mock result will be published.
• Candidates can know their allotment status on particular date as per choice filled by them.
• Candidates can change their choice as per preferences.
• Candidates can add more choice if they do not get allotted in order to ensure allotment as per his/her rank during first round of allotment.
Step 5: Choice Locking
• The choice locking facility will be activated after mock result.
• Make sure that the choices entered are correct
• Click on ‘Lock’ button if you are satisfied with the choices
• An OTP will be sent to candidate’s registered mobile number.
• They are required to lock their choices through OTP
• Enter the number in the required space and submit
• Candidate’s choices given will be locked
• Take printout of the locked choice
• This is one-time facility. Once the choices are locked it cannot be changed
Step 5: 1st round of Seat Allotment
• Allotment of seats will be based on rank, choice and category/reservation of the candidates.
• Candidates can check their seat allotment status online
• Candidates not allotted seat in this round have to wait for next round allotment for any upgraded allotment
Step 6: Payment of Admission Fees
• All allotted candidates have to the requisite admission fees.
• Fees for SC, ST or PC candidates is RS 5000 while it is RS 10,000 for General candidates.
• Fees can be paid by online or challan.
• Candidates not paying their admission fees are not allowed for document verification
• Seat allotted to cancelled.
Step 7: Document verification
Candidates have to report at the assigned nodal centre for document verification with original and self-attested photocopy of necessary documents. They are also required to carry registration slip for verification.
Step 8: 2nd round Seat Allotment
• In second round of allotment, candidates can check their status.
• There will be either upgradation of choices or it will remain same as previous allotment depending on choice number, rank and availability of seat.
• Unallotted candidates of first round may get allotment in this round
• Candidates allotted seat in the second round have to report for document verification
• Except those who have withdrawn their seats are considered as In process candidates and are eligible to appear for final allotment
Step 9: Final Allotment
• Candidates previously allotted seats will get final allotment along with newly allotted candidates
• Finally allotted candidates who have completed their document verification can download their final allotment letter
• Newly allotted candidates have to undergo the process of document verification and pay admission fees
• All allotted candidates have to report to the colleges as per the schedule and time along with the final allotment letter and the fee deposit slip
Documents Required at Counselling
- Odisha JEE (OJEE) Rank Card
- Registration slip
- Photocopy of H.S.C. Mark sheet
- Photocopy of 10+2 Pass certificate and Mark sheet
- Photocopy of School Leaving/ College Leaving Certificate
- Original Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended
- Original ‘Permanent Resident of Odisha’ Certificate/Nativity Certificate from concerned Tahasildar
- Original Certificate of Employment of Candidate’s parent/Spouse Employer: Govt. of Odisha/Govt. of India/Govt. of India Undertakings and/Govt. of Odisha Undertakings located in Odisha at the time of application
- Original SC/ ST certificate by birth
- Original Certificate of Ex-serviceman
- Original Certificate in support of Outlying Oriya Speaking Tract (OL) and certificate issued by OJEE with respect to Oriya test conducted by OJEE
- Original relevant managerial/ supervisory experience certificate of minimum five years, for candidates seeking admission to PGDM (Executive) programme. The candidate has to submit a No Objection Certificate from the present employer
- JEE Main Rank Card
Questions related to OJEE
News and Articles
OJEE 2019 – OJEE Board will conduct the counselling and seat allotment process of OJEE ...
OJEE MBA Counselling 2018
OJEE MBA Counselling 2018 - Odisha Joint Entrance Exam (OJEE) Committee has announced t...
OJEE Seat Allotment 2018
OJEE Seat Allotment 2018 – Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board (OJEEB) has released...
OJEE Important Dates 2018
OJEE Important Dates 2018 – Candidates can check here all the important dates of OJEE 2...
OJEE Counselling 2018
OJEE Counselling 2018 – Registrations for special OJEE 2018 counselling has been starte...
OJEE MBA 2018
OJEE MBA 2018 - OJEEB conducted the 2nd/Special OJEE MBA 2018 entrance exam on July 22....
OJEE MBA Result 2018
OJEE MBA Result 2018 - Odisha Joint Entrance Exam Board has declared the OJEE MBA 2018...
OJEE MBA Cutoff 2018
OJEE MBA Cutoff 2018 - The cut off of OJEE MBA 2018 will be released soon after the dec...
OJEE PG 2018
OJEE PG 2018 conducted on May 13. Get here all details about OJEE PG 2018 such as patte...
OJEE MBA Admit Card 2018
OJEE MBA Admit Card 2018 - The admit card of the 2nd/special OJEE MBA 2018 exam has bee...
Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile