Courses & Fees
Exams and Cutoffs
Questions related to Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai
Dear sir, where come online application form for M.sc nuclear medicine regards Umapati tripathi mob-8601229012
barc does not conduct classes for msc specialization, you have opportunity in research oriented field if you have msc degree in certain discipline.
there is no circular for recruitment of msc nuclear medicine in bhaba atomic research center , how ever please follow the official website for upcoming updates.
hope you may understand.
what is eligibility criteria for CBSE improve candidate and other details about exam.
Only such Candidate who has passed the examination of the Board in 2019 can apply in 2020 for improving his/her performance in one or more subjects provided he/she should have appeared in the same subjects in the examination held in March 2019.
General information :-
Examination centre once allotted will be final and no request for change of
examination centre will be considered. Examination centre will be allotted by the
Board based on the current residential address of the applicant.
2. Applicant will be able to apply only for subjects which are auto-generated in the
3. Fresh (New) Roll Number will be allotted by the Board for the candidates appearing
4. In no case the candidates will be allowed to appear with the previous year’s Roll
5. Admit cards and educational documents will be obtained in the following manner.
- Eligible candidate will be able to download their Admit Card from the CBSE website www.cbse.nic.in in the month of February 2020.
- The application forms for Improvement examination are usually available from the month of July onward.
- Each form will cost Rs.10.
- The fees per subject to be submitted is Rs.200 (subject to change).
- The forms can be collected from Syndicate Bank branches throughout Delhi and Regional Offices of CBSE for other regions.
- The Application Forms will be released in August until October and can be collected from regional offices or syndicate bank branches.
- Candidates will be issued only Statement of Marks reflecting the marks of the improvement examination.
Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: