- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5.5 Years
- Offered by: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) course is the duration of 5.5 years, which includes 4.5 years of curriculum plus 1 year of rotating internship. offered by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and approved by Medical Council of India.
Admissions in MBBS course will be done through National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG).
No Candidate shall be allowed to be admitted to the Medical Curriculum of first Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) Course until:
1. He/she shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, of the year of admission to the MBBS course.
2. The higher secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or any other elective subjects with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council for Educational Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on education.
3. The intermediate examination in science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology which shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
4. The pre-professional/pre-medical examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, after passing either the higher secondary school examination or the pre-university or an equivalent examination. The pre-professional/pre-medical examination shall include a practical test in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and also English as a compulsory subject
5. The first year of the three years degree course of a recognized university, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in three subjects provided the examination is a "University Examination" and candidate has passed 10+2 with English at a level not less than a core course.
6. B.Sc examination of an Indian University provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc examination with not less than two of the following subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with the following subjects-Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
7. Any other examination which, in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the intermediate science examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry, and Biology including practical test in each of these subjects and English.
Round 12 : Rank - 832
Round 11 : Rank - 832
Round 10 : Rank - 832
Round 09 : Rank - 832
Round 08 : Rank - 832
Round 07 : Rank - 832
Round 06 : Rank - 832
Round 05 : Rank - 832
Round 04 : Rank - 832
Round 03 : Rank - 832
Round 02 : Rank - 832
Round 01 : Rank - 832
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of a programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics. It validates and certifies that academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.Accreditations of this Course:
For any programme to be recognized for further studies or a profession it needs to be approved either by a University or/and by a professional council as the case may be.Apporvals of this Course:
MCI - Medical Council of India
Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile