Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.) is a 5.5 years full-time course, which includes 4.5 years of curriculum plus 1 year of rotating internship. Affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi and approved by MCI.
Admissions in MBBS course will be done through National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG).
1. A candidate who is appearing in the qualifying examination, i.e., 12th Standard in 2018, whose result is awaited, may apply and take up the said test but he/she shall not be eligible for admission to the MBBS, if he/she does not pass the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage of marks at the time of first round of Counselling.
2. The Higher/Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher/Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education. Provided that 2 years of regular and continuous study of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology taken together shall be required at 10+2 level for all the candidates. Candidates who have passed 10+2 from Open Schools or as a private candidate shall not be eligible to appear for NEET(UG). Furthermore, the study of Biology/Biotechnology as an additional subject at 10+2 level also shall not permissible.
3. The Intermediate/Pre-degree Examination in Science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Biotechnology (which shall include a practical test in these subjects) and also English as a compulsory subject.
4. The Pre-professional/Pre-medical Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology & English after passing either the Higher Secondary Examination or the Pre-University or an equivalent examination. The Pre-professional/Pre-medical examination shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
5. The first year of the three years‟ degree course of a recognized University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology including practical tests in these subjects provided the examination is a University Examination and candidate has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology with English at a level not less than a core course.
6. B.Sc. Examination of an Indian University provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc. Examination with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology)/Bio-technology and further that he/ she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
7. Any other examination which in scope and standard (Last 02 years of 10+2 Study comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology; Which shall include practical test in these subjects) is found to be equivalent to the Intermediate Science Examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology including practical tests in each of these subjects and English
Round 12 : Rank - 832
Round 11 : Rank - 832
Round 10 : Rank - 832
Round 09 : Rank - 832
Round 08 : Rank - 832
Round 07 : Rank - 832
Round 06 : Rank - 832
Round 05 : Rank - 832
Round 04 : Rank - 832
Round 03 : Rank - 832
Round 02 : Rank - 832
Round 01 : Rank - 832
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of a programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics. It validates and certifies that academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
For any programme to be recognized for further studies or a profession it needs to be approved either by a University or/and by a professional council as the case may be.
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile