State Ayurvedic college and Hospital, Lucknow Highlights
State Ayurvedic college and Hospital, Lucknow Courses & Fees
State Ayurvedic college and Hospital, Lucknow Facilities
State Ayurvedic college and Hospital, Lucknow Gallery
Questions related to State Ayurvedic college and Hospital, Lucknow
i am approximately get 450 marks nd from general ews category. can i get admission in mbbs or bams?
hope you are doing great. As per your query I would glad to tell you that with only marks it is not possible to predict the odd of getting admission . As for every marks rank varies every year because of the high variation in number of applicants and difficulty level of the exam . So refer the following link of cut off whenever you will have your rank:-
Hope you found this answer helpful. Good luck for your future
I have scored 540 ews of Maharashtra can I get into this college through aiq
For getting set through AIQ your marks should be minimum 560 . All the cutoffs of college are above 600 for AIQ seat.
But you can get a state quota seat.
1.Dr. Shankarrao Chavan Govt. Medical College, Nanded.
2.Gondia Government Medical College.
3.Chandrapur Government Medical College.
4 . Shri Vasant Rao Naik Government Medical College, Yavatmal.
5.In dira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur.
6. Go vernment Medical College, Jalgaon.
7. HBT Medical College and Dr RN Cooper Municipal Medical College and General Hospital, Mumbai.
8. Rajarshee Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Government Medical College and CPR Hospital, Kolhapur
9.Shree Bhausaheb Hire Medical College, Dhule.
10. Go vernment Medical College, Miraj.
11. Dr Vaishampayan Memorial Government Medical College, Solapur.
12. Rajiv Gandhi Medical College, Thane.
13. Vedantaa Institute of Medical Science Vedantaa Hospital and Research Center, Palghar.
14. SMBT Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Center, Nashik.
15. Si nhgad Technical Education Societys Smt Kashibai Navale Medical College and General Hospital, Ambegaon.
16. Prakash Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Sangli.
17. NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre and Lata Mangeshkar Hospital, Nagpur.
18. Maharashtra Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Latur
19.Maharashtra Institute of Medical Education and Research, Pune.
20. Government Medical College, Gondia
21.Dr Vitthalrao Vikhe Patil Foundation’s Medical College and Hospital, Ahmednagar.
22. Dr Vasantrao Pawar Medical College Hospital and Research Center, Adgaon.
23. Dr Ulhas Patil Medical College and General Hospital, Jalgaon.
24. Dr Pa njabrao Deshmukh Memorial Medical College, Amravati.
25. BK L Walawalkar Rural Medical College, Ratnagiri.
26. Ashwini Rural Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Kumbhari.
27. ACPM Medical College, Dhule.
These are colleges in Maharashtra you can get admission into. As cutoff changes each year give your first preference to government colleges and then private ones.
I'm giving you a link of college predictor for neet
Hope it helps. Best luck!!
I scored around 540 in neet 2021 can I get seat through aiq counselling
Congratulations to you for such a nice score. For getting mbbs seat through AIQ , score should be varying from 550- 570 minimum. But you get seat in state quota .Although score depend on various factors like number of students appeared in exam, region, state, category, AIQ rank,etc.
I hope this information will help you and hope you may get seat in mbbs.
what is the cut off for this college
Please specify the college name or the city elaborately
What was the cut off rank for BAMS in UP state quota?
Hello there, hope you are doing good!
I would like to tell you that as the cut off for BAMS in UP quota is specified into different categories and differs from college to college, I am providing you a link that provides with all the different cut offs and necessary information.
Hope you found this answer helpful.
Good luck for your future!
State Ayurvedic college and Hospital, Lucknow Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: